Hello All,

Thanks for great site and lots of good info.

Just joined the forum so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Daniel, polak living and working in China since 2006.

... my bike life started in 2006 in Hanoi, Vietnam on an ancient 2-stroke Minsk - in rush hours... We hired 3 Minsks, mine was breaking every hour or so, took it back to Hanoi and quickly changed to 4 stroke 125cc local bike named 'BONUS'. Trip to Sapa from Hanoi was life-altering experience, got 'hooked' on motorcycles ever since.

IMG_7618.JPG

While living in Kunming in 2008 owned 11years old 125cc Jialing which i rode around the city, on "pizza trail" (kunming>dali>lijiang) and on its last journey from Kunming to south border of Laos and (almost) back. Jialing died some 50km before Chinese border. This, I believe, saved me hassle of going through all the red tape to bring it back to China.

dp__090121__MG_0875.jpg

Then had 125cc DaYang with all the fancy stuff like electric starter and disc brake ;) which I rode along Vietnam border from XiShuanBaNa in south YunNan to BeiHai(GuangXi) and back to Kunming.

IMG_9147.jpg

Now I'm in ShangHai, riding only short day/weekend trips on 2005 Suzuki ST250 and looking forward to meet others to share (tips about) rides around Shanghai.

8864827952_d4cc53975d_c.jpg

regards,
Daniel