New here and hoping someone can give me some solid direction on this one.....I am in the process of turning my recently purchased Misfit into a bit more of a cafe racer looking bike. I purchased an LED brake light/running light/and turn signals light (cateye style with a license plate mount. I have proceeded to chop off half of the rear fender, disconnected all electrics for rear lighting, made a custom mount for the new light I purchased. The light tucks right up under the removable cowl and looks just how I was hoping. Here is my problem, I have no clue how to wire this thing. I know what wires are what for the RYCA CS-1 lighting that I purchased but I can not figure out how to connect those wires to all the excess wires I am now left with. I am thinking at least two of the wires would not be used (new look has no license plate running lamp down on the fender. Anyway, long story short, my bike is looking just as I imagined when I purchased it but I can't ride it now because I can't figure out the electrical end......any help would be great.

Thank you in advance for any help from you more experienced guys than me. This is my first bike in 18 years and the first one I have done any customization two.