Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Is Snortin' banned??!! 
    Haven't seen any threads by him...is he banned from Carl, his wife, Jim, me....??

No he's not banned! I'm not sure why he's been so absent recently but maybe he's got some other business to take care of. People have a habit of disappearing for periods of time without explanation you know!

Look at it this way...now it's your turn to harass him!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

I guess Canadian secret agents slipped across the border and have whisked him away to be tortured in Quebec until he admits he likes their country, and the French language...

Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I guess Canadian secret agents slipped across the border and have whisked him away to be tortured in Quebec until he admits he likes their country, and the French language...

I doubt that would happen ( the latter part of your post).

I have nothing to do with bannings... I am not even a mod....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

So, Canadian agents would do this, just not the French language part... ?

Are you a secret agent?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Are you a secret agent?

I was talking about the admitting he likes Canada part.

8. #8 Hee hee hee 
    Master of Thump
    Hee hee hee ,
    no , I am still prowling out here , just haven't posted anything lately , but been watching trust me . I do have other hobbies you know , God Forbid huh ? Working too much helps disappearing too . I certainly don't need the Great Culcune-a-Fish Hoodini pointing out disapearence of anyone else but himself mind you Simon , LOL ...

Honestly , I do like Canada Culcune , especially the girls . I have always had a great time there , and French Canadian girls are wonderfull and mostly very lady like too , kinda proper and sexy even ....The pollitics, well , we won't even go there will we . I try not to offend people anymore , but I fail mostly at that , but I do try ...I actually think the French language is very flowing and beautiful Simon . The people are a bit Hairy but hey, its not illegal to not shave in Canada is it ??? Maybe it is !!! See , I can't help it at times !!!!

So Simon , what secret agents are you talking about there ? If there are any which I doubt , what would they take me out with , Sticks ???
    Good luck trying to capture the Great 00-Snortin-7 .

Hey Simon , I even like Patte' , now how French is that !!! Big time ...
    See you think you know me Cuclune, but if you don't send me that Hooker , you never will pal ...

So when are our or your bikes getting here ????

Later , Snortin the American dilinquent

I thought the only French things you liked were French fries! Working on sample bikes as I write--it's going to take the selling skills of Carl at the Indy show to close any bike deal, LOL

I think mychinamoto can represent Chinese bikes at any of the SCORE races; I want to shoot for the Baja 250 in '10, and if it gets too scary to cross the border , one of the SCORE Laughlin/Vegas races.

10. #10 French Fries 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I thought the only French things you liked were French fries! Working on sample bikes as I write--it's going to take the selling skills of Carl at the Indy show to close any bike deal, LOL

I think mychinamoto can represent Chinese bikes at any of the SCORE races; I want to shoot for the Baja 250 in '10, and if it gets too scary to cross the border , one of the SCORE Laughlin/Vegas races.
    ------------------

French Fries ???? Did you come up with that or did your kids ??? Your useually not so whitty ??? Are you feeling ok , or did you actually get that out of a book ??? LOL !!! Oh that's right , your at teacher , and you can't read . That's the American way you know .

Boy Simon , you better find a really well built China Bike for the Baja 250 if your thinking about entering me in it ???? I do believe they will be up against BMW and KTM's for sure . That is some feirce well built machinery there you know ??? No rubber bands and duct tape is going to win that race . It will take a well built China machine with massive horsepower and excellent suspension . I am hopefull but have yet to see them make one worthy of that race . Mine would break in half ?
    Maybe you shoud ride your Honda Ascott in it , will throw some Dunlop Knobbies on it and you'll be good to go . Oh that's right, you actualy have to know how to ride for more than two months to enter ???? Oh well , your out .
    It would be fun but comming in last for me would be a little disheartening on my ego that I have fabricated to huge levels . I don't like Scorpians anyway and Baja is packed with them .

Later, Snortin out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast