I went to the Vancouver Motorcycle Show (in Abbotsford) and got to see some new bikes from Coast To Coast motorsports (where both my gy5 and gy6 came from). Their website isn't updated with the new bikes yet however, but I did bring back some flyers...

These bikes you may have already seen online, but I saw them in person at the show, and they are available here in Canada now from the guys at Coast to Coast...

XY400y-2

This should appeal to the dual sport crowd looking for something a little bigger then the gy5.

XY400gy

On both of these bikes, the quality is very high compared to the Lifan's I have owned (not that I have had problems, just that these are higher quality)... The higher quality is even apparent in small components such as the electric start / kill switch. They look really good in person, and the water cooled 400cc engine should be a nice upgrade from the 163fml...

XY50qt

I also looked at some of their scooters, they have a few new models available, including this 50cc also from Xingyue.... If I was looking for a scooter, or had some extra money lying around I would pick one of these up as they seem like a good scooter, and a good value.

As well as other scooters, they also had one item that was getting particular attention, however I didn't think to pick up a flyer... It was a 3 wheeled scooter, 2 wheels in back, one in front, and it had a roof! The scooter leaned in corners like a regular scooter, with the main scooter body pivoting off the rear suspension parts of the bike. The windshield is equipped with a wiper, and it is stereo ready with speakers. It is a 150cc engine, and you can see more information here:
http://en.xingyueshen.com/product_gd.php?id3=22