Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Quick question guys yes or no? I was bored made a really good job installing this still have the back panels and rear fender to do was just looking for something a bit diffrent don't like the factory decal kits so make my own image.jpg it looks a lot better in person have a custom seat cover etc to so just tidying the bike up and waiting on my 150cc big bore kit :)
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

2. #2 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker1234 View Post
    Quick question guys yes or no? I was bored made a really good job installing this still have the back panels and rear fender to do was just looking for something a bit diffrent don't like the factory decal kits so make my own image.jpg it looks a lot better in person have a custom seat cover etc to so just tidying the bike up and waiting on my 150cc big bore kit :)
    nice!!! i want some lol how did you do it

3. #3 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    It was fairly easy check this eBay item number 130851956846 lots of diffrent designs and styles for cars and motorbikes .Its just a case of taking of the tank plastics drawing round them as a template on the back of the vinyl and measuring everything like the cut outs on the plastic then cutting round them and sticking on :) cost about £8 to do so a lot cheaper and better looking than factory graphics
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

4. #4 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    amazing just noticed you have a fair few extra's on your bike what cdi did you get and what main jet i have a yoshimura exhaust changed the front wavy disk to a big standard new mikuni carb led indicators and swapped out the speedo for a round chrome one

5. #5 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Nice upgrades you have done, i've seen a few of the Yoshi exhausts on these bikes was really tempted to put one on my bike but ended up buying the Dep s3 pipe for my bike as had one on my Yamaha DTR 125 and found it pretty nice.I got the main jet with the exhaust its 110 or 115 i think id need to double check,i also got the cdi from Ebay earlier on this year not sure the make looks a bit diffrent from the stock one made a good bit of difference in performance just search sinnis apache 125 race cdi on Ebay should come up

6. #6 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    thanks have you got it to 150cc yet im waiting on delivery i too was going to get the dep s3 but went with the yoshi just because my friends had one did you change both jets? the jet that came with the carb was a 90 i think lol

7. #7 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Just changed the main jet but believe i'll need to change the pilot jet when i install the 150cc kit,my big bore kit should be here by September so i've bought my black heat resistant paint to as i think the cylinder is silver and got the Haynes manual for the bike so waiting it out :) where'd you get your kit from?

8. #8 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    ebay i

9. #9 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior

10. #10 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Thats the same one as me! really looking forward to installing fingures crossed it all goes as it should lol :)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast