Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. #91 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    i want to know if its hard to cofigure your USB CDI by software. Can you tell how hard it is?
    And how much gains you feel in reality ? better accelaration or so.. ?

2. #92 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Hey ,I've not tried to program my own ignition curves on the CDI unit yet ,it comes pre programmed with 4 ignition curves so I've had a play about with those and I would say it really does make a difference performance wise..The bike feels more responsive now and it has givin it an extra boost :)
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

3. #93 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker1234 View Post
    Hey ,I've not tried to program my own ignition curves on the CDI unit yet ,it comes pre programmed with 4 ignition curves so I've had a play about with those and I would say it really does make a difference performance wise..The bike feels more responsive now and it has givin it an extra boost :)
    Thanks for feedback.
    What is the best curve setup (of 4) for your taste?
    Im waiting nervous for cdi to arrive eheh

4. #94 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi, can anyone send me a link to a performance cdi for a superbyke rmr125? I've looked on eBay and Taobao and I can't seem to find one anywhere:(

5. #95 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Regular
    Hi there I was wondering if you could help me. I brought the alarm for my apache and I got the alarm working but not the electric start. I was wondering how you wired it up

6. #96 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Here's the link to the performance CDI http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/deta...id=18501876897 that's the same one I ordered on taobao
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

7. #97 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    What alarm did you get for your bike ? It's most likely not getting a good connection to the battery terminals hence the electric start not working now I had the same issue ,clean the contacts up on the battery and retry ! Also make sure the battery's got a good charge in it

8. #98 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Just thought I would update this as not been updating it so much with my bikes progress ! I'm still working on my bike I have attached some photos of some other bits and bobs I've changed to date .I purchased and installed a louder horn that's about twice the size of the stock horn and sounds like a car horn so seems a worthy mod and gets people's attention lol also fitted better ASV levers in red very light weight and generally nice to use and make the bike feel more motocross style and also done my back panels in camo vinyl just to be diffrent and to cover up the nasty cracks and scratches in the panels till I buy new ones

9. #99 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    is it possible you kindly upload cd software from cdi ?
    They send to me CDI without cd software... :| And now i dont know how to solve this...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910