Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    when did you place your order?

2. #12 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Placed on the 15th this month and he Emailed me saying i should have it by September 10th if not before.I also asked the seller to send me a spare piston and gasket just to be safe but he ignored the request lol
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

3. #13 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker1234 View Post
    Placed on the 15th this month and he Emailed me saying i should have it by September 10th if not before.I also asked the seller to send me a spare piston and gasket just to be safe but he ignored the request lol
    typical did you get a flat top piston ?

4. #14 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    just checked mine was dispatched on the 18th

5. #15 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Yip asked for the flat top piston :) ,well your kit should probs arrive round about the same time as mine ,are you installing the kit yourself ?
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

6. #16 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    yeah do all my stuff myself got the haynes guide its pretty simple i usually take off stuff in such a way its impossible to get wrong when putting the new part on saying that i have one problem trying to get a rusted bolt off wont ruddy budge

7. #17 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    just out of curiosity what sprockets you got on the bike i got 51t on the back but not checked the front thing its still stock

8. #18 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Nice! me too .My rear sprockets 51t and the fronts 15t so ill need to change my sprocket set up aswell to take advantage of the new kit more top end at the moment it's very quick of the mark but top end isnt good meant to change the sprokets a while ago but never got round to it

9. #19 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker1234 View Post
    Nice! me too .My rear sprockets 51t and the fronts 15t so ill need to change my sprocket set up aswell to take advantage of the new kit more top end at the moment it's very quick of the mark but top end isnt good meant to change the sprokets a while ago but never got round to it
    i have got a 16 t front end not even fitted want and 11t front end rather have off the mark speed than top end

10. #20 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    image.jpg small update of the tank panels back on the bike looks okish but still need to do the back fairings but there broken/cracked and just a bit worse for ware so might try glueing them and fixing them up first or buy new ones,still need to fit my new seat cover which will tie the decals in and fit my neoprane factory racing fork protectors

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast