Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    nice mine got stolen last night so no more upgrades for me

2. #22 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    No way :( hope you get your bike back,really sorry to hear that! had a few bikes stolen before and have been lucky enough to get them back a few days later with not to much damage apart from ignition barrel where they where hot wired! .I'll keep my fingures crossed you get it back
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

3. #23 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker1234 View Post
    No way :( hope you get your bike back,really sorry to hear that! had a few bikes stolen before and have been lucky enough to get them back a few days later with not to much damage apart from ignition barrel where they where hot wired! .I'll keep my fingures crossed you get it back
    thanks i did see it while i was in the car so we tried chasing him down but he took a turning and we lost him missus doesnt understand co-driver instructions lol

4. #24 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Hey did you ever get your bike back ?.My big bore kit arrived today couldnt get over how quick it was to get here everything was well packaged ..currently making plans to install within the next week or two ,the numbers with be getting grinded of the side of the cylinder over the weekend and will be getting blasted with the heat resistant paint trying to decided if im going red or black on the paint job
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

5. #25 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Hey did you ever get your bike back ?.My big bore kit arrived today couldnt get over how quick it was to get here everything was well packaged ..currently making plans to install within the next week or two ,the numbers with be getting grinded of the side of the cylinder over the weekend and will be getting blasted with the heat resistant paint trying to decided if im going red or black on the paint job
    hi mate hows the bike going i got a new 2013 sinnis its lighter than the last bike i had

6. #26 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Hey,awesome news about getting the new bike! is it the 2013 sinnis apache 125 supermoto ?.My bikes going well have my 150 cc big bore kit here and will probably be installing it later this week just need to get some eproxy weld to fill the sai hole where ever that is located on the new cylinder so need to read up on that one and get the thing installed lol,hoping to get some more work done tonight after work on my bike im looking to finish the custom vinyl job off on the tank and back plastics and im spray painiting the rear grab handles as there scratched to bits so sanded them down and gave them a few coats of primer will do the colour coat tonight .Did you get your 150 cc big bore kit yet? should fit on your new bike if its the sinnis apache 125 sm

7. #27 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    asv leavers.jpg Also going to order a set of these levers for the bike which im hoping should fit and if they dont ill force them to.These levers are great have them on my Yamaha DT 125 there unbreakable ,the ones in this pic are fakes though and like £30 where as the DT ones cost £80

8. #28 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    asv leavers.jpg Also going to order a set of these levers for the bike which im hoping should fit and if they dont ill force them to.These levers are great have them on my Yamaha DT 125 there unbreakable ,the ones in this pic are fakes though and like £30 where as the DT ones cost £80
    very nice yeah its 2013 sinnis apache 125 and boy its quicker than the last one if the levers fit let me now

9. #29 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior

10. #30 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Nice! So guessing your new bikes the orange colour sinnis apache 125 if I'm correct? I like the orange one looks like a KTM ..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast