Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. #31 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    yeah will get some daytime footage soon need to decide if im gunna put the new parts on

2. #32 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    image.jpgimage.jpg small update on my bike before I install this big bore kit,fitted some more of the vinyl and tonight after work installing fat bars and new grips and pro taper bar pad which kinda ties in with the custom vinyl ,possibly need to relocate the ignition barrel due to the bar pad being square and would get in the way of the key and a few other mods to get the bars to fit
    Last edited by Biker1234; 09-05-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Add new pics
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

3. #33 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker1234 View Post
    image.jpgimage.jpg small update on my bike before I install this big bore kit,fitted some more of the vinyl and tonight after work installing fat bars and new grips and pro taper bar pad which kinda ties in with the custom vinyl ,possibly need to relocate the ignition barrel due to the bar pad being square and would get in the way of the key and a few other mods to get the bars to fit
    very nice im on a 100 miles trip tomorrow

4. #34 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Awesome !have a safe trip
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

5. #35 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Awesome !have a safe trip
    thanks very much will be recording the trip on my drift

6. #36 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Installation complete fat bars,new grips and bar pad installed need to move the ignition barrel tomorrow so making a bracket.image.jpg image.jpg

7. #37 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    C-Moto Senior
    Installation complete fat bars,new grips and bar pad installed need to move the ignition barrel tomorrow so making a bracket.image.jpg image.jpg
    where did you get the koso from

8. #38 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Last edited by Biker1234; 09-06-2013 at 01:36 AM.

9. #39 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    Hey got the koso speedo from eBay a few months back

10. #40 Re: My rmr custom tank graphics 
    image.jpg Day time shot of the new handlebars ,went a little test ride this morning and felt a big difference straight away ! The bike felt more comfortable to ride and steer generally better all round and feels a lot more up to date and sporty i would recommend fat bars on this bike ,the stock bars feel really poor after you've drivin with these on it

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast