Quote Originally Posted by 650TR Rider View Post
Taken a pic of screen tried to get the tape measure as close as possible one handed while photographing using iPad in other hand lol... The measurement is 24" / 601mm approx
As Prince666 posted in reply, together we've been able to find numerous cosmetic differences between the export model 650TR Buck and Amy have been given by CFMoto HQ for their "the Great Ride of China" escapade and the bikes that Prince666 and I have. While the differences appear mainly cosmetic in appearance the differences that we likely cannot see might run significantly deeper. Again this pisses me off no end, since the cost of the bike inside this middle kingdoOm is pretty much equivalent to what most are paying abroad. OK, so my ride is a 2012 model so allowing for possible revisions depending on assembly date etc., might explain some of the differences in design/style, but Prince666's bike is new, only ordered and bought within the month. He got given a 2012 model pretty close to the MNFG date as mine. Old stock. I guess this is a lesson for all of us here. Demand new stock ex-factory and for those of us this side of the farkin prison wall, demand export model only anything less and burn the farkin thing at the HQ gate. If I had a trailer and the tow ball hitch, I'd load my Jetmax and 650TR, drive the few hundred k's to Hangzhou, off load the bikes outside the main gate of the CFMoto factory and douse the two substandard bikes with plenty of accelerant and set a flame to the whole ensemble. Not before contacting the media outfits with a well crafted press release. Fark it, if dudes can do it with their BMW's and Ferraris et al. I can do it with a CumFarkMe-oto. Is the bike that bad, no, but the BS ideaology/philosophy sux IMO.

I don't mind being a Beta tester, even on a product with lesser quality parts/components, but seriously don't rip me off in the process PRC Company Limited...!

I also don't being lied to, as has happened in the case of the company denied (ghost) taller screen.

OK, so 650TR Rider, I'm sure I write for Prince666 aside from myself, when I type that we're likely more than just a little curious to see more photos of your bike from different angles/profiles so we can compare ours with yours, especially since your bike is red like ours! Just sayin. Seeing more photos of your bike will also allow us to visually compare yours with Buck and Amy's bike too.

Right, back to regular programming then...