Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Regular
    I wanted to order one from MX-Motorsports in Miami, but they removed the product from their webpages. Now there is no US dealer anymore selling them as far as I know.
    MX mentioned the lousy customer service, no parts, and this bike in particular will bring paper problems in Florida, as there has not been one registered before.

Instead they recommended me the DongFang D250RTC-B, which is a lower powered, 5 geared 229cc naked bike. I've ordered it, but also that has paper problems, and was seemingly not in stock.

2. #12 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    Yingang no longer have a distributor in the USA….they would surely like one but there seems to be no takers.

There really are very few distributor in the USA the ones that there are mostly sell very low grade products and primarily online. Every thing is virtual for the most part, except services and support for that there is virtually none.

They seem to do better with the PIT Bikes and ATV’s in the USA.

There is a Hisun labeled a Coleman UTV sitting in my local wholesale club. I thought to myself for over 8k and no local servicing who would buy it? Then I thought… hey….I think that was one of my ideas? Coleman as a brand name? Then I wondered if they have a website…they do and then wondered if they have online parts? They do….but not with prices and not linked to a shopping cart….

Then wondered do they have a service center near me….not within a hundred miles? I think would never buy one in a hundred years.

Then I wonder… how come they are allowed to sell these in a state that they do not even have a single service centers in?

I wonder why I bothered to write this....
    http://colemanatv.com/en/

Its been well over a year and the Coleman website now has parts listed and indexed AND YOU CAN ORDER THEM DIRECTLY ONLINE.
    Last edited by MJH; 03-05-2015 at 10:50 AM.

3. #13 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    I wanted to order one from MX-Motorsports in Miami, but they removed the product from their webpages. Now there is no US dealer anymore selling them as far as I know.
    MX mentioned the lousy customer service, no parts, and this bike in particular will bring paper problems in Florida, as there has not been one registered before.

Instead they recommended me the DongFang D250RTC-B, which is a lower powered, 5 geared 229cc naked bike. I've ordered it, but also that has paper problems, and was seemingly not in stock.
    sorry man, there is no Yingang dealer at the moment, if you have a yingang product, and need parts, please write to me raymond@yingangmotor.com. it is difficult to see good Chinese product like Keeway, Qingqi, Jianshe and etc. in the future, we are looking for a stable dealer pay attention to the business

4. #14 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Regular
    I don't understand why the similar priced DongFang D250-RTC-B has so much lower specs, more plastic, less steel, and why dealers would still go with it, and not the Yingang.
    As far as parts, I don't understand why a dealer can not buy a lot of these bikes; from 30, there's bound to be one that's bad, and gets returned. If so, the bad one could be used and sold for parts. Selling the bike in parts should give more profit, than selling it as a unit.

5. #15 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    I don't understand why the similar priced DongFang D250-RTC-B has so much lower specs, more plastic, less steel, and why dealers would still go with it, and not the Yingang.
    As far as parts, I don't understand why a dealer can not buy a lot of these bikes; from 30, there's bound to be one that's bad, and gets returned. If so, the bad one could be used and sold for parts. Selling the bike in parts should give more profit, than selling it as a unit.
    most of Chinese motorcycle importer in the USA do not have o service capability. they are just business man. they can not handle high tech bikes. just want buy and sell. I have done a market research on the 250 we exported to the USA, in 2011. the biggest problem is on service.if the factory has not got people in the USA, it will be hard to do the business.

6. #16 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    I have no plans for going to the CIMA, I have no plans for visiting Asia anytime soon.

I understand that Yingang has intentions to copy the Jialing 600 single and use that engine in the YG250 Challenger frame.

The last thing that I want to do is alter event horizons, I fear that, I think that some should be left to make the decision and the results to be seen. So I cannot say that I would or would not choose that direction.

However any direction should be multifaceted and in that simultaneous, that being not only one single focus but many separated focuses progressing simultaneously.

YG not perusing a motocross standard 250 was disheartening to me.

We all know that the 250cc engine is viable and we see it in Xinuan and its associate Daelim, they are expanding on that engine. The later Korean brand has released a very nice version they call a Daystar.
    http://www.motofichas.com/novedades/...ystar-250.html

http://www.motofichas.com/images/sto...aystar-250.jpg

To me what is missing is a street standard with that engine that is more classic in lines.
    http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload...%20660%20S.jpg

Then perhaps having a 600cc to add to the line or more complete line would justify the development of another engine, if the frames to receive them were all already developed for the 250cc engine.

Then the line of 250 double upward to a 600cc line as well.

One distinct advantage I see in Xinyuan and Daelim is that they have better fit and finish, the engine cases have a finish on them that look high quality, their bikes may not be anymore reliable or durable but they certainly look more refined.

None of the companies seem to have any decent distribution systems, they have no good supply chain systems to the vendors in the markets. That type system which should be linked and offer up turnkey interfaces is simply not there yet.

I could mange developing such a system, I spent the best part of three years researching the industry and its culture and procedures….or lack of.

7. #17 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I have no plans for going to the CIMA, I have no plans for visiting Asia anytime soon.

I understand that Yingang has intentions to copy the Jialing 600 single and use that engine in the YG250 Challenger frame.

The last thing that I want to do is alter event horizons, I fear that, I think that some should be left to make the decision and the results to be seen. So I cannot say that I would or would not choose that direction.

However any direction should be multifaceted and in that simultaneous, that being not only one single focus but many separated focuses progressing simultaneously.

YG not perusing a motocross standard 250 was disheartening to me.

We all know that the 250cc engine is viable and we see it in Xinuan and its associate Daelim, they are expanding on that engine. The later Korean brand has released a very nice version they call a Daystar.
    http://www.motofichas.com/novedades/...ystar-250.html

http://www.motofichas.com/images/sto...aystar-250.jpg

To me what is missing is a street standard with that engine that is more classic in lines.
    http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload...%20660%20S.jpg

Then perhaps having a 600cc to add to the line or more complete line would justify the development of another engine, if the frames to receive them were all already developed for the 250cc engine.

Then the line of 250 double upward to a 600cc line as well.

One distinct advantage I see in Xinyuan and Daelim is that they have better fit and finish, the engine cases have a finish on them that look high quality, their bikes may not be anymore reliable or durable but they certainly look more refined.

None of the companies seem to have any decent distribution systems, they have no good supply chain systems to the vendors in the markets. That type system which should be linked and offer up turnkey interfaces is simply not there yet.

I could mange developing such a system, I spent the best part of three years researching the industry and its culture and procedures….or lack of.
    the Daelim custom bike is just so so. the Photo SANGLAS model is much more attractive. yingang started to research this engine from end of 2001. and first in production in 2007. before 2004, yingang hold 50% share of Dongben, therefore dongben also have the engine previous to 2005 version. in 2007 Yingang sold 57 units to shineray(xinyuan). and end of 2008 shineray copied the engine. only on the looks, the bike can not reach this reliability and power delivery. in 2012 yingang started to sell 250NF in China with Homologated to Chinese National III standard. in 2013 actually, yingang will put a new version of 250NT to the domestic market. for yingang engine reliability and performance, in this Site Tom 'futianshenzhen' has done quite a lof of mikes on a 2010 Carb version. Yingang is the only one to sell this engine on a bike in China. where yingang has good network of distribution. for shineray, what you can see is only the looks.

for other countries, this model need a strong importer with capability to offer real good after service. normally, it is difficult to find. there are not many serious motorcycle importers, most of whom are just business man. it makes long term money with long term investment, however, most business man will not do long term investment on motorcycle business.

by the way, I have to say the new 600cc will not be a copy to Jialing 600.

I may open a pay for the CIMA 2013 in Chongqing. however, I am too busy and not guarantee to do this. therei will be more exciting models coming out on this show. Jialing, Zongshen, Keeway(QJ), HAojue Suzuki and even honda will have new models on this show.

hope this are more chinese motorcycle riders can ride good chinese motorcycle all over the world.
    Last edited by raymondygz; 10-08-2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: check spelling and gramars

8. #18 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Regular
    Since it's been raining almost every day in the year in Florida, I gave up long distance travel with a bike.
    I'm now going elio motors!

(Reverse trike, with closed cockpit, AC, radio, comfy chair, comfy ride, and 84MPG).

9. #19 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    Yeah I really enjoy Oberdan Bezzi's modern rendition of the old Sanglass, Oberdan's renderings are online @ http://motosketches.blogspot.com/201...1_archive.html

10. #20 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondygz View Post
    the Daelim custom bike is just so so. the Photo SANGLAS model is much more attractive. yingang started to research this engine from end of 2001. and first in production in 2007. before 2004, yingang hold 50% share of Dongben, therefore dongben also have the engine previous to 2005 version. in 2007 Yingang sold 57 units to shineray(xinyuan). and end of 2008 shineray copied the engine. only on the looks, the bike can not reach this reliability and power delivery. in 2012 yingang started to sell 250NF in China with Homologated to Chinese National III standard. in 2013 actually, yingang will put a new version of 250NT to the domestic market. for yingang engine reliability and performance, in this Site Tom 'futianshenzhen' has done quite a lof of mikes on a 2010 Carb version. Yingang is the only one to sell this engine on a bike in China. where yingang has good network of distribution. for shineray, what you can see is only the looks.

for other countries, this model need a strong importer with capability to offer real good after service. normally, it is difficult to find. there are not many serious motorcycle importers, most of whom are just business man. it makes long term money with long term investment, however, most business man will not do long term investment on motorcycle business.

by the way, I have to say the new 600cc will not be a copy to Jialing 600.

I may open a pay for the CIMA 2013 in Chongqing. however, I am too busy and not guarantee to do this. therei will be more exciting models coming out on this show. Jialing, Zongshen, Keeway(QJ), HAojue Suzuki and even honda will have new models on this show.

hope this are more chinese motorcycle riders can ride good chinese motorcycle all over the world.
    Raymondgz, you should contact Wade Liu at Excalibur Motorsports www.atv4usa.com to get your bikes back in the US.
    He distributes the TMEC 200 enduro for the US as well as other bikes (he is the exclusive distributor for the TMEC enduro), and side by sides/quads.

He travels to China a few times a year, and perhaps is even going to the upcoming trade show? I am not even a dealer (Excalibur is a wholesaler) but have received personal service for various parts for my TMEC from him and his sales manager Alan. Perhaps he would be interested in bringing your lineup, or even select bikes, such as your 250NF back to the US. I remember a few years ago he was selling the Xingyue 400 adventure bike to his retailers (although he was not pleased with the bike's quality and dropped it from his lineup).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast