Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    Upgraded.....

Last edited by MJH; 10-25-2013 at 12:33 AM.

2. #22 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    They did a very good job revising these....

I think the rise on the bars is too much, should be less and the handle bars finish could be black and also the forks in black, either black or brushed aluminum. Other then that it really looks pretty good. Oh and the tank might also be a bit too high, it has been described in Mandarin as kind of camel like.
    Last edited by MJH; 10-25-2013 at 02:24 AM.

3. #23 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    Yingang updated its website…they converted the old English language site to the new Chinese language sites format.

Their page on NewMotor

They made a nice looking Dual Sport

Here is a Taobao vendor selling these, they claim that they can sell you one with a 200cc engine that is a Yamaha “Vortex”, to the best of my knowledge that would be a 2-stroke engine and likely something is lost in the translation.

It could be that the bike can be ordered with a 169FML which is a Yingang OHC 200cc an over square engine. Its possible that they are importing a VBF Vortex engine from Japan as the AD states but it is probably just another lie, they tell an awful lot of lies. Basically many of them will say anything to make a sale. They get crazy evasive and defensive when called out on it too.

Last edited by MJH; 11-30-2013 at 10:21 PM.

4. #24 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    Yingang showed off its 600cc single version of it sport bike at ECIMA 2013

Here is an image of a Jialing 600cc single.

another image of the YG600

5. #25 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    On the cover for the chain you can see a indentation, were on the Jialing is the swing arm pin, that indentation or cut out is still present on the YG600. However on the YG600 the starter was moved to the front of the engine were on the Jialing it is behind the engine. I think they are the same engines just modified in how they are configured into the different bikes.

Not sure what to think about that…. What is it a 36hp 600cc? It has allot of torque. I suppose if it was priced under 30k Yuan it sell in China, but I have to wonder if the people at Jialing would have anything to say about that engine? It has to pass emissions and in that Jialing invested some capital in their model and it has not sold well to date, to my knowledge it has not.

I do not believe that the purchasing criteria is that different in the markets across the globe, the difference are not real they are all based on forced compromises. A 36hp 600cc single is not desirable to anyone unless nothing else exists within a reasonable price range. Which means the price of the YG600 would have to be very low and in that would it be worth consideration?

Its like stew that has all kinds of ingredients, pride and embarrassment, not sure what it taste like or even if anyone will be willing to taste it, if some are salivating then in that they must be very hungry?

6. #26 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Raymondgz, you should contact Wade Liu at Excalibur Motorsports www.atv4usa.com to get your bikes back in the US.
    He distributes the TMEC 200 enduro for the US as well as other bikes (he is the exclusive distributor for the TMEC enduro), and side by sides/quads.

He travels to China a few times a year, and perhaps is even going to the upcoming trade show? I am not even a dealer (Excalibur is a wholesaler) but have received personal service for various parts for my TMEC from him and his sales manager Alan. Perhaps he would be interested in bringing your lineup, or even select bikes, such as your 250NF back to the US. I remember a few years ago he was selling the Xingyue 400 adventure bike to his retailers (although he was not pleased with the bike's quality and dropped it from his lineup).
    thank you mate for your suggestion. to do this bikes' service is not easy. I have studied all of American Chinese motorcycle importers, I have not found any suitable one for distributing this bike yet.

7. #27 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    the 600cc is just an engineering prototype. to show to Chinese riders. Thumper has its own characteristic. there are people like big bore single. this model will not be should in China in 2014. if it is sold, it will be in Efi. the main product is still the 250NT
    Attachment 14678Attachment 14679Attachment 14680Attachment 14681
    _I8A5639-ok-ok.jpg
    Last edited by raymondygz; 12-06-2013 at 04:56 PM.

8. #28 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    WWW.motorunicorn.com support online payment by Unionpay or taobao Zhifubao. it is the only motorcycle factory website support this function. it brings convenience to the user._I8A4932-ok.jpg_I8A5478-ok.jpg_I8A5602-ok.jpg_I8A5616-ok.jpg

9. #29 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I really like the looks of this new Unicorn. I think in Mid-February, I'll be looking to make the purchase. It will be my first bike purchase in China...so here's hoping it goes smoothly :)

10. #30 Re: Yingang 重庆银钢科技(集团)有限公司 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by effertime View Post
    I really like the looks of this new Unicorn. I think in Mid-February, I'll be looking to make the purchase. It will be my first bike purchase in China...so here's hoping it goes smoothly :)
    on your data, it shows that you are in chengdu. Unicorn has a dealer in chengdu. you can buy and service there.QQ截图20140206205847.jpg. if you do not speak and Chinese, you can write to me raymond@yingangmotor.com. or you can register on the official website and buy online, pay by online banking. and you will collect the bike in the dealer's shop. for a legal registration, you need to provide a Chinese citizen ID, the invoice will be issued under his ID number and for regestration.by the way, it doesn't where you buy the bike, you will get first 3 services free of charge at 300KM, 1000KM and 2000KM. it includes change engine oil, clean filters and safety check. they will all be done in the shop. http://www.motorunicorn.com/SellNet.aspx you can fine all the unicorn dealers in China. if you travel around china, every dealer will offer you nice service.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast