Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 ENTROSYS aircon on a motorcycle 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Source: BikeairUSA

bikeair.jpg

BikeAirUSA know how much we enjoy a ride when the weather is perfect and you're comfortable in your gear - now you one can have that a lot more often!

BikeAir uses patented high-performance ThermoElectric (TE) technology to provide a personal air conditioning system for motorcyclists, creating a comfortable micro-climate for riders over a range of temperatures.
    Uses Patented solid-state high-performance ThermoElectric (TE) air-conditioning system comes with a compact portable unit with harness, straps onto rear seat or rear rack. Connects to the motorcycle battery with an included cable. Rider controls air speed (3 speeds), and heating (3 heating modes) or cooling (3 cooling modes) with wireless key-chain remote control. Delivers cooled or warmed air through an insulated tube to an air vest worn under the rider's jacket.

BikeAirUSA testimonials

2. #2 Re: ENTROSYS aircon on a motorcycle 
    Oh come on! We are getting "old"! But maybe I can have it in a Hello Kitty Design?
    Bikerdoc, you have too much time sitting online. How do you find all this stuff? Same goes with the "communication system" you posted also. When I read that before, I thought: all systems work two ways. Imagine the car is suddenly talking to you! I am coming, I am coming! Go away!