Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: new member

1. #1 new member 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi guys found this site looking for something else and also found a lot of talk about the CFMOTO 650NK, i bought one december 2012 (full power version) and taken out a few mods that ive put on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8s-LzPGNQ0

ive now added a digital clock (lights up blue when lights on) and also fitted new levers which need a bit of work to make the fit....fun part was getting the grips to fit on throttle..

alex
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: new member 
    looks good mate, with a username of pommie, guessing your a brit expat?

Kennon

3. #3 Re: new member 
    Hi welcome Alex

Great news more people are buying CFMoto bikes from around the world ..Here in china people who dont have like me a VPN cant see Youtube so could you post some pictures of the clock as all NK and TR dont come with a clock so people here would love to see what you done

Thanks
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #4 Re: new member 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennon View Post
    looks good mate, with a username of pommie, guessing your a brit expat?

Kennon
    Hi kennon

yep im a expat moved from Dagenham Essex and now living in south Australia been here 5yrs and not really wanted to return to uk....your from Peterborough take it you've been to the Peterborough BMF show? I used to belong to a motorcycle display team in uk called IMPS and done quite a few shows at BMF...bloody good show shame they don't have any thing like it is south Australia.

alex
    Last edited by pommie; 09-11-2013 at 01:29 AM.

5. #5 Re: new member 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi welcome Alex

Great news more people are buying CFMoto bikes from around the world ..Here in china people who dont have like me a VPN cant see Youtube so could you post some pictures of the clock as all NK and TR dont come with a clock so people here would love to see what you done

Thanks
    Hi prince666

shame you cant watch youtube...you would love what ive done to my cfmoto 650nk, will add some pictures of my bike whats on my phone

alex

6. #6 Re: new member 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by pommie View Post
    Hi prince666

shame you cant watch youtube...you would love what ive done to my cfmoto 650nk, will add some pictures of my bike whats on my phone

alex
    Dear Pommie,

Feel free to post your youtube links here. MCM is a global forum, the NK is starting to be an international chinabike, and I'm sure there are MCM members worldwide who would like to see your innovations (bars, can, etc). (I, for one, would like to see those flames coming from your exhaust...) Those of us inside the China firewall who want full access to the global internet have many choices of virtual private networks. Your youtube link earlier in this thread was good. More please!

euphonius
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

7. #7 Re: new member 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello everyone... I'm new to the forum from the caribbean island of Puerto Rico. I have a 2005 cfmoto v3 that has been customized with some airbrushed butterflies!!!! I hope to get to know some new people and share knowledge of this bikes. I'm slowly finding some parts that I needed for her b/c even though she's an 05 she only has around 196mi on her odometer. Thanks for reading and hope to be back soon!!!!

8. #8 Re: new member 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Welcome to MCM, nitzalimarie! Great having a member in PR. Can't remember reading any other posts from there so maybe you are the first.

One hundred ninety seven miles in eight years? That's a form of motorcycle abuse! There must be many fantastic roads there. Please feel free to post some ride reports and pictures.

euphonius
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

9. #9 Re: new member 
    @Pommie, Yeah I live near Peterborough when I'm round my parents I haven't been to BMF for 2 years now as it always clashes with University its just got smaller and smaller whilst getting more expensive allot of my biker mates around Peterborough don't bother going any more, Last time I went actually got my second motorbike there a ex demo supermoto but as I'm heading out to Hong Kong straight after exams in may I'll miss it again. I don't blame you for not wanting to come back I'll be out of here once I finished my engineering degree.

Kennon

10. #10 Re: new member 
    One hundred ninety seven miles in eight years? That's a form of motorcycle abuse!
    He must of been a chinese owner who got feed up just looking at his bike
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"