C-Moto Regular
    Hi, I have just bought a new CF Moto (WK Bikes) 650TR - hence the name

Here is a pic of the bike :)

CF Moto 650TR Profile.jpg

2. #2 Re: New Member in Kent 
    C-Moto Senior
    Nice, I like the red colour, nice looking bike hope you enjoy

3. #3 Re: New Member in Kent 
    Looks lovely was looking round one of these a few weeks ago, hope to here a good ride report.

Kennon

4. #4 Re: New Member in Kent 
    Hi, I'm originally from Kent, still have some family in Maidstone, just bought a CFMoto 650NK, but in China. Welcome to the boards, keep us updated with how the bike holds up.

5. #5 Re: New Member in Kent 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Gidday welcome aboard the MCM gravy train. You might be interested in my review of the 650TR I'm having a few mods done at the moment (taller & slightly wider screen), lengthening the side stand, and upgrading the headlights. Other mods will follow though these will wait for the time being.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on how you find the middle sized tourer.

6. #6 Re: New Member in Kent 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    Gidday welcome aboard the MCM gravy train. You might be interested in my review of the 650TR I'm having a few mods done at the moment (taller & slightly wider screen), lengthening the side stand, and upgrading the headlights. Other mods will follow though these will wait for the time being.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on how you find the middle sized tourer.
    Hi bikerdoc read your article agree on points you cover, i did have the higher screen fitted at no cost option, but as you say could do with being wider and turned away from rider at top of screen. Look forward too reading more about the mods you are having done, any pics showing results and how they have improved your ownership experience of the bike.

I think they do have the fundamentals of a good bike, as you mention they will have to raise their standards if they want to compete in a big way and overcome the stigma to indifferent quality of Chinese manufactured products... Without raising the price too much or they will have lost before they have even started competing outside of china.

For me, no regrets so far, hope it remains that way through my ownership of the bike, that's all I expect, minimal problems and any I do have to be minor with a speedy resolution. If they can achieve that then they are on to a winner at these prices!

What i really want now Is a colour coded top box :)

7. #7 Re: New Member in Kent 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Hi, I'm originally from Kent, still have some family in Maidstone, just bought a CFMoto 650NK, but in China. Welcome to the boards, keep us updated with how the bike holds up.
    Hi ZMC888... Thanks for the welcome, Well in the UK we're almost neighbours in Kent - Dartford

Yes will provide updates, already getting ribbing from some that I will regret my purchase... We shall see, think lots of people who ride bikes in UK will be monitoring what I and other TR owners say... I think deep down they really would lie a cheaper mode of transport but are unwilling at this early stage to take the risk... Us pioneer adopters - Beta testers lol.. Will provide reviews.. And hopefully they will for the most part be positive

8. #8 Re: New Member in Kent 
    Hi Doc

lengthening the side stand,
    Hold fire on this as i have just done my TR will be posting in the next few days yes got one in the end had a good deal with a CF dealer.
    Last edited by prince666; 09-12-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

9. #9 Re: New Member in Kent 
    Hi 650 TR Riders

I am a Essex boy from southend-on -sea ..... Had my TR 3 days now up to 520km will be posting a report soon watch this space....
    Last edited by prince666; 09-12-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

10. #10 Re: New Member in Kent 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennon View Post
    Looks lovely was looking round one of these a few weeks ago, hope to here a good ride report.

Kennon
    Hi Kennon, had very favourable comments about the bike and red colour from bikers and non bikers.. Bought it for commuting to and from work.... Replaces a Bandit 1250AS ABS... So far so good, better fuel economy, and the ride is a little more sedate shall we say... Just what I need, getting too old for all these crazy notions of going at high speed and racing away from traffic lights... Have to become sensible some day I suppose...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast