So an update overdue.

CFMoto will have a tall screen available for purchase as replacements shortly. Tall screen is in stock at the CFMoto factory but no prices set yet.

Got the tall screen as detailed in posts above. Essentially, the same design as the short OEM screen, just taller. The photos below tell the story, with some comparison shots of both the OEM short screen and tall screen side-by-side and an overlay shot. Then there are multiple photos of the screen fitted, from various angles.

Of note with the fitting, is since I have a small LCD clock/thermometer etc as well as a smartphone/GPS holder mounted on the top of the dash, I made some modifications to the mounting holes on the screen to allow for a change of the angles of the mounting bolts. Then I inserted longer Allen headed coach bolts with plastic inserts on the underside of the screen. Resulting in not only a taller screen but one that is raised forward from the fascia of the dash. More info on this method can be found on my CF650TR screen adjustment thread.

CF650TR Tall screen 01.jpg

CF650TR Tall screen 02.jpg