Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Correct the numbers are the CFMoto part numbers. Can't help with alternatives as I haven't bothered looking given that getting most parts from CFMoto are relatively easy and way cheaper than anything else (just search on Taobao but instead of using the part number just type in the bike model etc.). As for Yuasa battery, simple look up Yuasa for the same cross reference using the code. Goo.gle search should take care of that. I had to do the same thing just last week for a replacement battery for my 2007 Dragstar 1100 classic... so I cross referenced online between Motobatt and Yuasa et al, just so I could find what I needed and whats available inside PRC.

2. #12 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    These codes bring me to a dead end. Do you have any different codes or any links to where I can buy replacements?

Same happens with oil filter type. Seems not be an actual code number just an internal CFMoto code of some kind. Also need air filter codes.
    Hi ZMC888

Here is link to Taobao you can find all the bits you need here just check every of the 10 pages of stuff

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=650nk&s...itemz_20130918

Hope the link helps i did say in a other post to you i do have a PDF file for the 650NK owners manual in English if you need it just PM me a email address to send it to

Just to give you some help to find stuff on Taobao i use Google translater.... with the link above all i did was to use "650NK" in Taobao and all the bits for a 650NK came up now you could of put moto 650NK in to which you get 摩托650nk .and with other things you need on Taobao you just need to try with words in english and hope google translates it correctly . With a brand name like YUASA just use that word no need to translate it . Hope this helps you to find stuff on Taobao

it works 75% of the time Now when you find stuff but "i cant read what the seller is telling me about the item" just do the other way round with Google and you should get a good ideal of what he's talking about
    Last edited by prince666; 09-18-2013 at 03:42 AM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #13 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    Hi Doc

Front: 120/ 70 R17 (58H) Up to 236kg; 280kPa, minimum tread depth 0.8~1mm.
    Rear: 160/ 60 R17 (69H) Up to 325kg; 280kPa [(?!) weird front and rear same tyre pressures!?] minimum tread depth 0.8~1mm.

so what KPa are you using on your front and back tyres then ? it is fair to say when you are talking about a "car" that has a wider back tyre the pressure is normally less untill you load up the car with people in the back and boot full up with cases then you increase the pressure on the back tyre only . With the TR you should only increase the back tyre pressure with you are 2 up and all loaded with riding gear so i think CF is just playing safe with 280 KPa allround . so should it be 280KPa front and maybe 240KPa back ???? maybe 650TR rider in the UK can chip in with his 2 P worth
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #14 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    240kpa is in pascals. This pressure is the same as 40psi, that only applies to the Cheng Shin OEM tires when fully loaded. Regular tires are probably 36 rear - 32 front.

Prince, you went on Taobao and typed in 650NK? Thanks but I already did that. Thing is with Taobao, if it isn't made in China or Taiwan it's actually more expensive than the west and likely fake. So if you want made in Japan/UK/USA brake pads etc it's actually better to buy from overseas and have them sent, but you need the part number as there are like 30 or more regular sizes. Some things they hardly ever fake (tires -too hard) and other things they often do eg engine oil and handlebars, reason=easy.

5. #15 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    C-Moto Senior
    All the part numbers and "Exploded views" well maybe most anyway -> http://www.alpha-sports.com/Parts/c_...q=cfmoto-parts

Has also 650TR part list.

6. #16 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    Quote Originally Posted by Wald0 View Post
    All the part numbers and "Exploded views" well maybe most anyway -> http://www.alpha-sports.com/Parts/c_...q=cfmoto-parts

Has also 650TR part list.

Hi

Thanks for the link ... the web site is a bit shity and i have saved all the pictures of the parts but cant find away to save the parts number break down so i could create a pdf file with pictures and part numbers

7. #17 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the link ... the web site is a bit shity and i have saved all the pictures of the parts but cant find away to save the parts number break down so i could create a pdf file with pictures and part numbers
    Might I suggest you take a screen shot for the picture diagram then edit the screen shot accordingly. Paste the edited picture/diagram into a word document, then alongside the picture/diagram insert a table, then cut and paste the items (you might have to do this one by one depending on how it turns out). Once completed, you could create a 'pdf' if you have the right software or if not then there are free online conversion tools/websites. No matter which way you look at it, it's going to take some worrk.
    I'd planned to convert the TR parts lists and diagrams in excel format to a pdf when I've time to spare.

8. #18 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    Link to the Italian/Chinese Shenzhen based joint company who make the CFMoto throttle bodies, ECU, TPS, fuel pump, oxygen sensors etc...

http://www.itt-china.cn/Products.asp

ITT is invested by several Italian companies who are specialized in motorcycle field. such as Ducati Energia , Apicom and Dekra.

9. #19 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 

10. #20 Re: CFMoto 650NK/TR parts numbers and maintenance guide 
    CFMOTO 650NK User manual

CFMOTO 650NK User manual - Download File - 8.3 Mb

Mostly plagiarized directly from the Kawasaki manual but dash, tire pressure and oil quantities are different. With a few other grammatically incorrect bonus add-ins. Most useful difference is the EFI error coding table.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast