Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 pulse adrenaline 125cc 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi havent long bought my pulse wanted to kno does anyone now anything about why the back indicators do not work an is there a common fault that they all have so i can just go straight to checking for that first, also wondering whats the best exausht for the bike heard them yoshimura ones are? could someone send me the link on where to buy them as heard theres copy ones that are 35 pound, and any more info on common faults and other ways to make bike look better an go better let me kno cheers, an is 537 pound a year dear on insurance?thanks

2. #2 Re: pulse adrenaline 125cc 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyddy54 View Post
    hi havent long bought my pulse wanted to kno does anyone now anything about why the back indicators do not work an is there a common fault that they all have so i can just go straight to checking for that first, also wondering whats the best exausht for the bike heard them yoshimura ones are? could someone send me the link on where to buy them as heard theres copy ones that are 35 pound, and any more info on common faults and other ways to make bike look better an go better let me kno cheers, an is 537 pound a year dear on insurance?thanks
    also my bike is 2008 model an i was thinkin about peeling the graphics off to have it plane an then in time respray it because im not in no rush to spray it will you see the marks where the graphics have been?

3. #3 Re: pulse adrenaline 125cc 
    Welcome to here. Many UK members (who live in England vs. ex-pats living in China) lately. I don't know much about your bike but it sounds like it might be covered under warranty? Your insurance sounds outrageously steep, especially at 1/3 the price of your bike, but again, I don't know the scales of economics vs. what I pay for insurance for a bike I picked up second-hand for $800.

4. #4 Re: pulse adrenaline 125cc 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyddy54 View Post
    morning
    here is the yoshi exhaust i got one mega loud 10 under the road legal i put a baffle in mine before i got it stolen
    and your insurance is alot more than mine is your 3rd f&t or full comp have you got a haynes manual i will look at trying to find the fault in mine for you then get back to you

5. #5 Re: pulse adrenaline 125cc 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi I have just bought a pulse adrenaline 125 and I am wondering what I can do to get a better top speed out of it but still be learner legal thanks