Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 please look major dilemma 
    C-Moto Senior
    photo.jpg

so opened up my engine as i heard a thud and this is what i found the broken valve is going to the exhaust
    do you think it will be ok lol?

2. #2 Re: please look major dilemma 
    Not good,did the valve do any damage to the cylinder or piston like scratches etc?you can buy the exhaust valve off Ebay for £16 hope you get it going again
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

3. #3 Re: please look major dilemma 
    C-Moto Senior
    you got a link mate i cant find the right one

4. #4 Re: please look major dilemma 
    eBay item number 181183929893 that one will fit your bike it's £18
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

5. #5 Re: please look major dilemma 
    I was also having a think maybe you should also buy a new base and top gasket and just fit your 125 cylinder block and piston back on the bike to get it back up and running for now?The gaskets on the 150cc big bore kit could be ruined when you took the engine apart especially the steal one ,you would need to import a new gasket kit from china which will take a good month to come .Just an idea in case you run in to any more trouble