Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Sapre parts for Tayo- HaoJiang/ Zontes/ Revatto 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hello,
    Would you know how to find information about part lists of Zontes Tiger/ Revatto roadster. I do not know the true reference of this bike branded Hao Jiang. could be Tayo/Hao-Jiang HJ 125 - 3B Tiger.
    I would also like to know if possible to buy spare parts for this bike.
    My son will stay 2 weeks in China and i would like to find the rubber part linking the rear sprocket to the rear wheel. It looks a bit like a 8 arms star or rubber disk with 8 cuts.
    As you see it is not easy to find anything else than chain weels or tyres (standards).
    Many thanks in advance.
    Fred

2. #2 Re: Sapre parts for Tayo- HaoJiang/ Zontes/ Revatto 
    "天虎" http://www.tayomotor.com/ProAllShow.aspx?Cid=568.
    That rubber cushion thingy is std parts. With measurement & photo u can get it from bike shop that don't discriminate chinese bike.
    ---
    Patent body parts can buy via dealer http://www.tayomotor.com/sanbao.aspx?id=33

3. #3 Re: Sapre parts for Tayo- HaoJiang/ Zontes/ Revatto 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Thank you for your fast answer and very sorry to type so bad (Sapre for spare).
    Nice to hear that this part is a satandard part. We have no real availability of spares here.
    Honda (or Suzuki) is very complex and expensive and you have to bring the IN of your bike. As my bike is not a Honda they would not care to find possible part.
    Sellers of Chineese bikes mostly sell bike with poor part service.
    I accessed to the link at Tayo but I can not read chineese and treid to click with no results as part list or parts reference.
    For body parts If needed, I would use any tank or saddle or mudguard etc.
    The main thing is to maintain the bike running about engine and chassis.
    I would also be happy to know where to buy brake pads.
    I can have a delivery address in China.
    It would be nice to exchange about the way different people in different countries use bikes ; Kind of distance and goal, Speed. The goal is not to have a fast device but for example with original ratio, the bike can not be on roads with cars. Too dangerous. I use small roads with no cars and modified the ratio to improve a bit.