Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Qingqi

1. #1 Qingqi 
    C-Moto Noob
    Greetings,

I am writing in hope that you may have a contact from the Qingqi Corporation out of China. I purchased two brand new scooters in 2001 from an individual in Florida and have been trying to register the vehicles in the state of California.

The state is requesting a letter from the manufacturer, (Qingqi), that the bikes that I purchased meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards similar to other bikes made by Qingqi for export to the U.S. I have been unable to obtain a response from Qingqi via email and or U.S. Mail.

Would you be so kind as to provide a contact that you may have as a resource that would help me contact Qingqi. I would also welcome any suggestions that you may have in helping me register the scooters.

Thanks in advance, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care,

Rich

Probably a stupid question but have you tried to resolve this through the people you bought it from? What do they say?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 Re: Qingqi 
    Hi dear friends, Your problem is different, Every government need the documents of the manufacturers. I think they can gives a documents on purchase time. If you have not a documents then request you. They gives a original documents of the bikes. They are responsible for that. Once time you can try it. After you can decide which way is the best for you.