Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Kelly, I sent the package US Postal service, and the guy didn't make me fill out any label, but did take my money (it was a privately owned store that does US Mail on the side). The guy better not have taken Kelly's package for his own use--I will personally drive up to Washington to pick up your cat-killing air rifle, just to leave grudge welts on the guy, and yell something like "don't mess with K----- ------"(your name) just to throw off the Keystone cops of Yuma. They can catch molestors (not on their own), but not murderers or air-rifle attackers, so you would be ok
--------------------

Oh crap , ( kittin crap ) you sent it USPS , were gonners now . My Biker Buddy works for them lame arse Federal branch of the Pony Non-Express . If it gets here , it might be two weeks even from YUMA-GUMA . I have never lost anything in the mail ever CEPT once , and guess which foolio company lost it ? USPS of course . I did have UPS steal one of my guns I was sending to my Dad . They shot it Fluckered it up bad , put scratches on it, dents in the muzzle crown and sent it on its way . Then tried to deny it, and did deny it when I confronted them in person . That is the 3rd Model Dragoon from Colt I have Simon that Dad finaly sent back to put in my collection where it belongs . I just sent him my CZ-75B in return .
You may want to rethink your airgun assassination adventures just yet , most postal workers are truelly POSTAL , and most people that work at those other places can't find real work anywhere else , nor have enough talent to tie there shoes mostly . Most if not all that do that work are disgruntled with bottled up aggression or serial killers you probably don't want o be messin with Simon ...( I am sure that offended someone here , too bad so sad but its true ) ...............I had one of those brillaint people ask me if I wanted that sent USPS , AFTER I told him I wanted to send this 1st Class mail ????? Freekin retard . I hope that proves my case ????? If not , bite me anyway ...

I find most people are reasonably honest though Simon . Even Postal workers . Although most embellish thier Kill ratios .
Hell I am even that honest to get a package sent that I said I would !!!!
Although not everyone is honest out there when it comes to ethics or morals , not even me Culcune-a-fish dude . My case in point if you will is me ? If I found a wallet with $10,000.00 in it , you wouldn't be getting your money back , I am pretty confident in that in my self . And here is why for your amuzement . First off I am a 99%-er Biker , with a true Biker Wallet , Chain Driven wallet , I don't lose wallets or get them hijacked off me because I am smarter than the average FISH . If you lose yours , well tough dookie , its all fare to me then . I have no morals as far as stupid people are concerned . Mentally challenged or handicapped I do , well because thats different Simon since your asking right now ass-hole . I would actually look at the wallet ID and see if the poor bastard is retarded first before I threw it in the bushes or sent it back , empty of money . Of course if they were retarded I would take my tip first for a finders fee .........But hey that's just me . SO when you come to visit , don't drop your wallet around me , I may just keep the money in it for a penalty for your stupidity . Like I
said , it's good to be KING ...Unfortunately for me in your case I would have to give the money back, you being a retard and all .

I think your package will get here anyway Simon-a-fish . Its just a matter of time . If the guys steals it , he will still send her on her way after he abuses her . Its there MO anyway at those places too eventualy get your shit there , abused , in my experience that is .

Cheers, Kelly