Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Limes ???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Limes ??? 
    Master of Thump
    Ok Culcune , I bought Limes and Rubbers now ....Waiting still .....

Is your imagination running wild or did you actualy figure out my plot ???
    Sometimes your pretty bright , so maybe you can figure this out without any more clues to the post ???

Here's a hint :
    the limes are green and large sized , and the Condoms are Gigantic size to fit me ...And I won't need lube if I am drunk enough to use either ???

Get my point yet ??? An Elephantansnortin never forgets ..

Believe it or not I am sober and not stoned either . Truth ..

Kelly out

I was planning a ride into the 3rd world country today, but it's freaking raining. It's still early, and my wife needs cigarettes, and someone is in dire need of "hookers" and tequila. Do you like flavored tequila--there is a really tasty almond tequila that drinks like a liquer, or do you just want the nasty stuff?

3. #3 Neither Culcune-a-fish 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I was planning a ride into the 3rd world country today, but it's freaking raining. It's still early, and my wife needs cigarettes, and someone is in dire need of "hookers" and tequila. Do you like flavored tequila--there is a really tasty almond tequila that drinks like a liquer, or do you just want the nasty stuff?
    ---------------

Neither Culcune ,
    I don't drink , nor do I screw nasty woman Simon . This was all in fun , MINE !!!!!
    I am just trying to make you more responcible is all . You are my SON you know ??? Your Mom didn't tell ya ??? Damn her ...
    My point is , you TOLD me around X-Mas you were sending something to me from Mexico for a late X-Mas present ? Here I sit wating on Hookers and Tequilla ??? What is this , February now ???
    When I sent you that beautiful Colt 1861 Revolver for free even paid shipping to you , with custom English Walnut grips and unfired no less , I did exactly what I said , did I not ???
    I hold people to a very high standard , MINE . When someone , especialy a friend like you are to me that is , I actually expect your going to do what say ??? Silly me , LOL !!!
    I am aware things can get hectic in life , I know because mine is hectic . I still found time to do you up well with that gun , did I not ??? It is all about priorities Culcune , my friends being very high on mine . But that's just me . Do you think I had time , money , or was very willing to send you a $300 plus dollar gun that you wanted to get into BP shooting sports with if I am slacker ???? No , I did all that because your my friend , right . Did I have time or money to do it ? No , not really, but I made time because your a friend and I wanted you to have something very cool and nice .
    When I asked you if you shot the thing yet , you said no , no time , but I am taking it to LA for X-Mas and will shoot it for sure . You didn't do that either , so your track record with me is getting stressed .
    Same thing with Crazy Carl with turning him onto the San Fransisco beens . I did that with phone numbers , e-mail addresses, info so he could be turned onto good beens at a good price because I consider him my friend Simon .
    And by golly he did exactly what he said he was going to , and he thanked me and appreciated my efforts. Very cool and very ADULT like ...
    I don't do shit for friends wanting something in return Simon , but I do expect them to do what they say they are going to do . Once agian probably my bad here , because I actually thought you would do all you said you would do , with the gun , the X-mas gift I never got , etc, etc ....
    I certainly aint pissed or anything , just disapointed you don't hold me very high on your friend priority list . Proof is in the Pudding and my pudding looks kinda lumpy like Tapiocca today ...
    Here's the deal, if I have a BROTHER BIKER in need , I will do anything for him , even take a bullet if need be . I can say that is earned from my Brothers and how they treat me and respect me though .
    I think you and I have a different ethical standard of freindships is all here .
    This may hurt a little when I tell you this , but if JIM was broke down on the side of the rode on his bike , I would stop to help him .
    You , not so sure Simon ? Kinda bums me out I feel like that today though ?
    Freindship is free , but it comes at price if you don't participate , and the price is LOSS .

Cheers, Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    Same thing with Crazy Carl with turning him onto the San Fransisco beens . I did that with phone numbers , e-mail addresses, info so he could be turned onto good beens at a good price because I consider him my friend Simon .
    Well hold on just a second! I didn't get no free beans er' nuffin!

Now that don't seem hardly fair. Shit, where's mah comeuppance!!! That'll be beans AND guns next time SNorton. Make mine a Webley please!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

OK, OK...got to Mexico today, and one hooker named "Lupita" and 2 burachos (you'll see what I mean--burachos (sp?) are the Mexican term for drunkards )getting sent to Washington. Yes, really!!! I have a line on some other hookers, ones that like BIG guns, specifically 7.62 x 39 long...

(you do need to post photos of you and your hooker, though), and your two burachos will make good coffee-drinking companions, and might even slow Snortin' down just a bit )

6. #6 Carl 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Well hold on just a second! I didn't get no free beans er' nuffin!

Now that don't seem hardly fair. Shit, where's mah comeuppance!!! That'll be beans AND guns next time SNorton. Make mine a Webley please!

CC
    -------------------

Crazy Carl ha ha ha ,
    I have to apologize for no gun just yet for you , I have known Simon a good long time now before you ever entered my life , sorry , ( for me ) ??? If you knew just how prescious and sacred my Coffee bean supplier is to me you'd actually be kissing my feet now instead of demanding guns and ammo too alonmg with my bean supplier , LOL !!!
    You'z got to understans that turning you onto "MY" beans is like giving you a pile of my Crack Cocaine , so it cuts into my buzz and supply in the world if you know what I mean ... Trust me when I tell you your special like Culcune is to me . Special Olympics is more like what Simon is right now though to me ??? And you want a Webley ? God Dammit , I knew you had good taste but I did not know you had that good of taste ??? I don't owne any Webleys but darn it all it is one of my favorit-est Brittish guns there is on my wants list . Some would call them the ugly duckling , but I consider them beautiful and genious , like me . I really like the one model that recoils back and cocks itself for each shot there-after and gas check seals the chamber when fireing also , which is BRILLIANT !!!! If I ever run accross a couple , I promise you'll get one . And I will actualy send it to you for free !!!! LOL !!

Snortin , wantin Webley mother F-er today out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    -------------------

You'z got to understans that turning you onto "MY" beans is like giving you a pile of my Crack Cocaine

See, I knew there was something besides espresso and guns to your late nights

Simon with his burachos and Lupita checking out!

Wow, ain't that something I'm confused, and warm and fuzzy inside all at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Wow, ain't that something I'm confused, and warm and fuzzy inside all at the same time
    It's a Snortin' thing--you wouldn't understand!!

Alright guys, don't go getting all "hands across the world" on me n' shit.

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast