Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Limes ???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The package is wrapped--just need to get to the post-office or the UPS store or somewhere similar. The next hooker is Friday--yes, this Friday, and she will be for a looong gun!!

2. #12 I would try to 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    The package is wrapped--just need to get to the post-office or the UPS store or somewhere similar. The next hooker is Friday--yes, this Friday, and she will be for a looong gun!!
    ----------------

Simon man , I would try to understand that last piece of dribble you wrote , but I am truelly " Lost in translation " . Hey, isn't that a Movie Title ???

If I were to guess what kind of Hooker it is , I would have to say she is from Stolen American Leather and made-fabricated in Mexico with scroll work on her breasts ???? I bet I am right on the money aint I ???

Snortin , " eagerlly awaiting enlightenment " Norton

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    ----------

If I were to guess what kind of Hooker it is , I would have to say she is from Stolen American Leather and made-fabricated in Mexico with scroll work on her breasts ???? I bet I am right on the money aint I ???

Snortin , " eagerlly awaiting enlightenment " Norton
    Snortin, I wouldn't say stolen American leather, but rather decrepit, lazy, shriveled, hard to eat steak, Mexican beef, leather.

4. #14 Burachos 
    Master of Thump
    Snortin, I wouldn't say stolen American leather, but rather decrepit, lazy, shriveled, hard to eat steak, Mexican beef, leather.
    ----------------
    Culcune-a-fish ,

Good thing I can't spell Burachos then ?

Were you inferring Mexicans are lazy ???? How dare you say that when they are so motivated to come over here to America for the day and go to our schools for free , and get free Medical , dental , and vision ??? Oh and lets not forget the DMV that now gives out liscences to Illegal ALLIENS . Now lets talk Social Security too now , it is just a jouyous topic ..Shall we go into free college education and scholorships too ? I love paying my own way for school and sitting next to such motivated people . Makes me smile Simon . Can you see my grin now ???
    I don't blame them , but I do blame there COWS , damn cows anyway .
    I need more Crack Cocaine to cope with all this . I better go ask Pablo and his Cow for some more .

Cheerios , boob boo booo , MOOOOO , MMMOOOOOOO , Mooo
    Snortin out

Wait what, you have people from the country south of you coming and abusing your free health care??? (I didn't know you had free health care?), however I do know that the country north of you has that problem too.

Well Jim, some health care is better than none!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

7. #17 Okeeedokee here we go Jim !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Wait what, you have people from the country south of you coming and abusing your free health care??? (I didn't know you had free health care?), however I do know that the country north of you has that problem too.

-------------

Are you sure you want to go here Jim ???
    We don't have free health care here , unless your a welfare Momma or illegal allien . Even you Jim could come here to have your baby ( Guninness Book of Records ) in one of our fine Hospitals and it would be a USA citizen on the spot and you could then for sure get your Citizenship too after that .
    It's a great system , no wonder the economy is in the pisser . Its bad enough our Governement embezzles our money but allowing free alien care is BS ....
    Build a wall today !!!!! And put me on Wall Guard Duty for a job too while were at it . Paid marksmanship lessons there , ha ha ha ha .

Snortin

-------------

Build a wall today !!!!! And put me on Wall Guard Duty for a job too while were at it . Paid marksmanship lessons there , ha ha ha ha .

Snortin
    The northern wall or southern wall

9. #19 Both and all sides too 
    Master of Thump
    The northern wall or southern wall
    ------------------

Simon ,
    maybe a giant circle wall , north south east west and make it circular like a Giant Toilet Bowl and put me in the middel with a .50 Caliber Machine Gun .
    It would look like a Giant Toilet with big fat turd in the middle ...
    Kinda smells like one too .

Snortin , need a gas mask , Norton

------------------

Simon ,
    maybe a giant circle wall , north south east west and make it circular like a Giant Toilet Bowl and put me in the middel with a .50 Caliber Machine Gun .
    It would look like a Giant Toilet with big fat turd in the middle ...
    Kinda smells like one too .

Snortin , need a gas mask , Norton
    Wow, went from hookers and burrachos, to warm and fuzzy, to health insurance, to giant toilets with .50 machine guns!!

I don't have to read the newspaper anymore for international affairs, just the "take it outside" section of mychinamoto for all my news and entertainment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast