Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Limes ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 Damn straight !!!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Wow, went from hookers and burrachos, to warm and fuzzy, to health insurance, to giant toilets with .50 machine guns!!

I don't have to read the newspaper anymore for international affairs, just the "take it outside" section of mychinamoto for all my news and entertainment.

------------------

Damn straight !!!! I will only wrtie in the Chaos Column of the Newspapers anyway , and here it sits on My China Moto ..

Snortin Norton , Hostile Editor and self appointed Chief ass-hole .
    Where's my damn Coffee and Crack anyway !!!!

Kelly out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    -------------

Are you sure you want to go here Jim ???

Go where? I wasn't trying to argue, I was just saying, that our "free" health care (which has premiums, like health insurance), is used by Americans, Michael Moore had someone come up and ab(use) our health care, and lie to our border guards on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Michael Moore had someone come up and ab(use) our health care, and lie to our border guards on camera.
    Michael Moore is known for his abuse---of those idiots (me included) who have had the horror of sitting through one of his "movies"

But the (toilet) bowling for Columbus movie did influence me to buy some guns ha ha ha

Snortin Norton , Hostile Editor and self appointed Chief ass-hole .
    Where's my damn ....Crack anyway !!!!

Kelly out
    I personally like the new style of jeans that hot chicks are wearing that hang so low you get to see come crack

5. #25 Now I am dissapointed 
    Master of Thump
    I personally like the new style of jeans that hot chicks are wearing that hang so low you get to see come crack

-----------------------------------

Ironically enough Simon , yesterday at work I had to install and replace three toilets for my Fiance's Boss at his office and house .
    He was standing behind watching me work , and I did not know it till he scared the crap out of me , telling me I looked like the Teenie-Bopper Chicks that run around with there pants nearly off their asses . I said " gee thanks , does this make you a Crack Addict , now go away " .................
    Plumbers Crack , the worst drug !!!!

Jim , I am disappointed , I thought you were throwing stones at the USA again and we could argue some more like the good old days , LOL , just kidding . After reading your story about the Micheal Moore thing , I am shocked that anyone would actaully use your system at all that isn't from
    there ??? I would said WHY ????

Cuclune , I have my shot glasses out and on the table waiting for the Burachos ? They are in order by ounces , mine being a 40 oz. shot glass , there's 2 oz. .................Seams fare to me ????

Dater Lays , Snortin out

-----------------------------------

Ironically enough Simon , yesterday at work I had to install and replace three toilets for my Fiance's Boss at his office and house .
    He was standing behind watching me work , and I did not know it till he scared the crap out of me , telling me I looked like the Teenie-Bopper Chicks that run around with there pants nearly off their asses . I said " gee thanks , does this make you a Crack Addict , now go away " .................
    Plumbers Crack , the worst drug !!!!
    That's just wrong, but he does pay you, correct? Maybe you can get a rai$e by wearing half-shirts, and skimpy shorts? Women can take advantage of hetero men who are soon parted of their money, why can't straight men take advantage of gay men?

[/Quote]
    Cuclune , I have my shot glasses out and on the table waiting for the Burachos ? They are in order by ounces , mine being a 40 oz. shot glass , there's 2 oz. .................Seams fare to me ????
    [/QUOTE]
    I think this booze will mix well with your coffee, and calm you down!

7. #27 Calm ? 
    Master of Thump
    That's just wrong, but he does pay you, correct? Maybe you can get a rai$e by wearing half-shirts, and skimpy shorts? Women can take advantage of hetero men who are soon parted of their money, why can't straight men take advantage of gay men?
    [/QUOTE]
    I think this booze will mix well with your coffee, and calm you down![/QUOTE]
    -------------------

Calm down !!!! ?????? ARE YOU FREEKIN KIDDING ME , I AM CALM DAMMIT

If you seen this guys wife , there would be no wonder I may look attractive to him ....I think her mustache is bigger than mine ????? I am sure her penis is too ???? I would ask her myself if he's gay but I think she might Bitch slapp me with her 9mm ...
    That's all 9mm's are good for anyway Simon ... Real men shoot .45's , that leaves you out you know ...

Oh and by the way , I get hyper when I don't drink coffee man , its ugly !!!!
    I am a reverse addict .

Dater Freeto-Lays , and little mexican boobies for everyone on Culcunes tab might I add .

Kelly out

9. #29 Burachos 
    Master of Thump
    Simon ,
    I am off today, self appointed day off might I add . It's good to be King !!!
    I will be home all day doing chores if the UPS driver comes and delivers the Borachos and Nachos today ??? Muther Suckers better bring coffee beans or I am cappin thier asses with my Air Soft Shotgun ..I have a $150 RWS Red Dot scope on it , I can hit a cat at 30 feet no problems , so the Burachos are gonners if they don't bring me beans when they come to drink ( alone ) .
    And that cheap Hooker your sending had better have already showered too !!!! And she better have small breasts too or I am sending you a box of cat poop for sure .

Snortin , still patiently waiting Norton

Kelly, I sent the package US Postal service, and the guy didn't make me fill out any label, but did take my money (it was a privately owned store that does US Mail on the side). The guy better not have taken Kelly's package for his own use--I will personally drive up to Washington to pick up your cat-killing air rifle, just to leave grudge welts on the guy, and yell something like "don't mess with K----- ------"(your name) just to throw off the Keystone cops of Yuma. They can catch molestors (not on their own), but not murderers or air-rifle attackers, so you would be ok

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast