Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Limes ???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #31 USPS 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Kelly, I sent the package US Postal service, and the guy didn't make me fill out any label, but did take my money (it was a privately owned store that does US Mail on the side). The guy better not have taken Kelly's package for his own use--I will personally drive up to Washington to pick up your cat-killing air rifle, just to leave grudge welts on the guy, and yell something like "don't mess with K----- ------"(your name) just to throw off the Keystone cops of Yuma. They can catch molestors (not on their own), but not murderers or air-rifle attackers, so you would be ok
    --------------------

Oh crap , ( kittin crap ) you sent it USPS , were gonners now . My Biker Buddy works for them lame arse Federal branch of the Pony Non-Express . If it gets here , it might be two weeks even from YUMA-GUMA . I have never lost anything in the mail ever CEPT once , and guess which foolio company lost it ? USPS of course . I did have UPS steal one of my guns I was sending to my Dad . They shot it Fluckered it up bad , put scratches on it, dents in the muzzle crown and sent it on its way . Then tried to deny it, and did deny it when I confronted them in person . That is the 3rd Model Dragoon from Colt I have Simon that Dad finaly sent back to put in my collection where it belongs . I just sent him my CZ-75B in return .
    You may want to rethink your airgun assassination adventures just yet , most postal workers are truelly POSTAL , and most people that work at those other places can't find real work anywhere else , nor have enough talent to tie there shoes mostly . Most if not all that do that work are disgruntled with bottled up aggression or serial killers you probably don't want o be messin with Simon ...( I am sure that offended someone here , too bad so sad but its true ) ...............I had one of those brillaint people ask me if I wanted that sent USPS , AFTER I told him I wanted to send this 1st Class mail ????? Freekin retard . I hope that proves my case ????? If not , bite me anyway ...

I find most people are reasonably honest though Simon . Even Postal workers . Although most embellish thier Kill ratios .
    Hell I am even that honest to get a package sent that I said I would !!!!
    Although not everyone is honest out there when it comes to ethics or morals , not even me Culcune-a-fish dude . My case in point if you will is me ? If I found a wallet with $10,000.00 in it , you wouldn't be getting your money back , I am pretty confident in that in my self . And here is why for your amuzement . First off I am a 99%-er Biker , with a true Biker Wallet , Chain Driven wallet , I don't lose wallets or get them hijacked off me because I am smarter than the average FISH . If you lose yours , well tough dookie , its all fare to me then . I have no morals as far as stupid people are concerned . Mentally challenged or handicapped I do , well because thats different Simon since your asking right now ass-hole . I would actually look at the wallet ID and see if the poor bastard is retarded first before I threw it in the bushes or sent it back , empty of money . Of course if they were retarded I would take my tip first for a finders fee .........But hey that's just me . SO when you come to visit , don't drop your wallet around me , I may just keep the money in it for a penalty for your stupidity . Like I
    said , it's good to be KING ...Unfortunately for me in your case I would have to give the money back, you being a retard and all .

I think your package will get here anyway Simon-a-fish . Its just a matter of time . If the guys steals it , he will still send her on her way after he abuses her . Its there MO anyway at those places too eventualy get your shit there , abused , in my experience that is .

Cheers, Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    Jim , I am disappointed , I thought you were throwing stones at the USA again and we could argue some more like the good old days , LOL , just kidding

I don't think I threw stones at the USA, I read some of the messages Craig got, and those were more like boulders or tnt thrown at Canada But that's ok.... Our patriotism is based on a beer owned by an american company

But if you want stones, how about this one... We're bigger, and we're on top

Attached Images

3. #33 Im'e impressed Jim 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I don't think I threw stones at the USA, I read some of the messages Craig got, and those were more like boulders or tnt thrown at Canada But that's ok.... Our patriotism is based on a beer owned by an american company

But if you want stones, how about this one... We're bigger, and we're on top

--------------------------------

I am impressed Jim with your trask talk , we are learning you good aren't we ..
    You must be speaking of Molson Beer , aka COORS brewing company ??? I guess I am lost on the translation if that isn't the beer your talking about . I like Molson though , it used to be good beer when I drank . But I wasn't ever too particular , I would drink Iranian Beer if it got me high back in the day .
    Did you come up with your " were bigger and on top thing all by yourself ???
    I have never known you to be very original , I am guessing it is something you saw on the World Wide Web . Kudos if its yours originally .
    Hell , Culcune can't even out do that one !!!!

Later, Kelly

You know me too well, no I just happened to come across the picture one day... Lucky me...

Yes I am speaking of Molson, aka Molson Canadian, the I am Canadian marketing Campaign, and all of the I Am Canadian clothing. You guys are secretly infiltrating us by owning our beer companies!

5. #35 Whiskey 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    You know me too well, no I just happened to come across the picture one day... Lucky me...

Yes I am speaking of Molson, aka Molson Canadian, the I am Canadian marketing Campaign, and all of the I Am Canadian clothing. You guys are secretly infiltrating us by owning our beer companies!
    ----------------------

Canadain Mist Whiskey is almost as scandelous as Molson Canada . The Mist is exported to us , yes ME , imported by us and bottled in Kentucky ???
    Now where does free trade or NAFTA really help either country here on that one ???? First off its realy crappy whiskey, " thanks Jim " , you guys lose jobs having us bottle the stuff . We lose money not brewing it ourselves to sell to you , so who really wins ??? Big Government wins Jim , with Tarrifs and taxes is who wins . Both our Governments are crooks on this one . They don't care about our jobs or brewing good whiskey , they just want to stick it to us either way . And how proud can you guys be of a Whiskey that is botteld in the US that has the Canadian name on it ???? About as proud as we are to have to bottle the crap I am sure when it isn't even our whiskey ???
    It is a walking hypocracy for sure . It's all about greed of Governments is exactly what it is . And they make it sound so tastey that we are sharing trade this way , everybody wins , yoohooo . Big fat NOT on that one from Norton .

Cheers ha ha , Kelly out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234