Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: code 37

1. #1 code 37 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    hi just asking out aloud...ive got a 2012 cfmoto 650nk 7000kms and now ive got a flashing injector light...code 37 (3 long,7 short). have taken to the local bike dealers and its coming up as ERROR_D-LAMP...OPEN CIRCUIT.

cfmoto australia have been contacted, and because my bike has been modified it needs to be returned back to standard so they say but this light has come on about 2 weeks ago..i started moding the bike 6 months ago so its nothing ive done.

the bike mechanic has found when riding slow it doesnt flash but as soon as you go over 3000rpm it flashes! has anyone else come across this warning light yet? what was the out come? im heading towards the instrument panel is faulty.

alex

2. #2 Re: code 37 
    Quote Originally Posted by pommie View Post
    hi just asking out aloud...ive got a 2012 cfmoto 650nk 7000kms and now ive got a flashing injector light...code 37 (3 long,7 short). have taken to the local bike dealers and its coming up as ERROR_D-LAMP...OPEN CIRCUIT.

cfmoto australia have been contacted, and because my bike has been modified it needs to be returned back to standard so they say but this light has come on about 2 weeks ago..i started moding the bike 6 months ago so its nothing ive done.

the bike mechanic has found when riding slow it doesnt flash but as soon as you go over 3000rpm it flashes! has anyone else come across this warning light yet? what was the out come? im heading towards the instrument panel is faulty.

alex
    Hi Alex

Maybe list the modified item you have done on your NK as well could help people here to understand more
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #3 Re: code 37 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    good point!

Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi Alex

Maybe list the modified item you have done on your NK as well could help people here to understand more

4. #4 Re: code 37 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    air filter box removed and replaced with 2 air filter pods, oil breather pod added to engine case, cat converter removed and straight though exhaust fitted (both lambda sensors still in exhausts)...repositioned air temp sensor to behind radiator to control fuel consumption.

im a mechanic of 23yrs so i know what im doing just need to sort this light out

alex

5. #5 Re: code 37 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob

6. #6 Re: code 37 
    air filter box removed and replaced with 2 air filter pods, oil breather pod added to engine case, cat converter removed and straight though exhaust fitted (both lambda sensors still in exhausts)...repositioned air temp sensor to behind radiator to control fuel consumption.

im a mechanic of 23yrs so i know what im doing just need to sort this light out

alex

just found a PDF file from CF about that code will have a read and come back in a few mins ok
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

7. #7 Re: code 37 
    Both links i found was to a PDF for the owners manual with with reference to the codes only, sorry someone on here will chip in soon

8. #8 Re: code 37 

9. #9 Re: code 37 
    C-Moto Noob

alex
    Hi Alex,

My 650nk lately also keep showing Error 37.
    I wonder if you have share with me about your fix.

thanks