In OZ we get the medium height screen which I find pretty good most of the time.. We do not get dirty air like some places in China so I prefer to get some air at chest to visor level in warm to hot weather but want protection during rain and when it is cold.

The medium screen is effective until you get a head wind then there is some buffeting and I need to get below the screen. Because I want air most of the time (8 months out of 12), I do not want the higher touring screen talked about on this forum. I can not get the high screen in OZ anyway so I found a solution which suits me. It is an adjustable wind screen spoiler.

MRA X-Creen http://www.mra.de/en/x-creen

025.jpg027.jpg

The screen adds between 2 and 6 inches (50 to 150mm) to the height of the medium screen. I can direct it so I get air in my face in summer if I want it or set it about the same as the medium screen for touring or more like the high screen for bad weather. Being adjustable gives me more choice than having to own 2 fixed screens. The down side is cost as it is made in Europe. The screen comes in clear or tinted, I am happy with the clear as it matches the standard screen.

Cheers Rob