Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 the Riding Season 2009 is open now !! 
    last Weekend, 08. February 2009, we have had warm Weather and blue Sky in Beijing. We meat at Pinnacle Plaza in Shunyi and headed to the Mountains close to Mutianyu Great Wall.
    5 Sidecars Riders, 2 Kids and I enjoyed this Sunday Afternoon with Temperatures arround 10 Degrees.

If you like to come with us next time you are welcome !!

I wish I could join you on one of those rides Sabine, it looks like everyone had a great time as usual. Thanks for braving the cold and taking us along I'm jealous that you Beijing folks have so many people to ride with. Can't seem to find any other riders down here in the south .

Cheers!
    ChinaV

3. #3 Hi Friend down South !! 
    we Beijinger`s are lucky, because we have Jim Bryant (Jimbosidecars)! He is the Center of all our Activities. He knows so many People and when we decide to go out for a Ride he sends a Mail or SMS to all of his Contacts.
    We all are Expats, more or less, and so sometimes nice Guys are leaving but other good Guys will join us.
    So, maybe one Day you are arround and we will find a Bike for you to spend a Weekend together with us! You are Welcome!!!

with a Biker-Hug from Beijing !!
    Sabine