Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Two new Benelli bikes 
    C-Moto Regular
    Benelli has introduced a new 600 adventure styled and a 300 naked bike.

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-...led/23882.html

2. #2 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Interesting, although Id rather see a real adventure bike not adventure-styled one but at least its a step in a right direction ;)
    It looks pretty good. Ill be following them closely cos some competition for the ugly JH600 is needed ;) and Benellis factory is just 40min ride from my place

3. #3 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    Is an inline four really the ideal engine configuration for an adventure bike?

4. #4 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Benelli EICMA 2013 press release

Benelli a EICMA 2013, the "revolution" is continuing

In about one year, in fact, Benelli Q.J. presents a new motorcycles range, with a strong and attractive personality, to allow everyone to realize their dreams and express their emotions riding a two wheels, and arrives in Eicma with two exciting news that are part of the BN family.

The implemented range is the result of a massive development work of Benelli technicians, to offers vehicles that meet the deepest needs of the users, including reduced fuel consumption and emissions. There is one particular and important aspect from which Benelli can never be separated. It's the "Made in Italy" concept, still point to the Company of Pesaro, in order to ensure the highest quality in its products.

Thanks to the objectives centered this year, Benelli can invest in the future and can improve day after day, not only in the motorcycle and scooter market but also in other areas, such as e-bikes world. Sustainable mobility, cost savings, environmental, become cornerstones for Benelli, who can begin its 'green' revolution.

Motorcycles range 2014

For 2014, the Benelli motorcycle range has been enriched with new, especially for the BN series. The first news is BN600GT, the GT version of BN600R, which reproduces the inline four-cylinder engine. This is forward-looking sport touring, mid-sized, the intelligent and smart motorcycle suitable for any type of rider, that guarantees also cost containment. BN600GT will be available by mid-2014.

Another important news of the House of Pesaro is BN302, a naked bike slim, light and handy, born for the new riders, which take confidence immediately. BN302 has in line two-cylinder 4-stroke engine, liquid-cooled, for good performance in all conditions. Also this bike will be available from mid-2014.

Updated with top quality components, Benelli presents the BN600R: suspension system is made of an upside-down Marzocchi front fork ø 50mm. In the rear we find an aluminium alloy swingarm with rear shock absorber Sachs. Top quality braking system with Brembo.

Benelli make also important works on the TNT range (TNT 899 and TNT R), the real sport motorcycles of Company of Pesaro, with aggressive look and absolute performance, and on the TRE-K range (TRE 1130 K and TRE 1130 K Amazonas) the Benelli touring bikes, which offer maximum comfort in all conditions, for both rider and passenger.

Scooter range 2014

As tradition dictates, Benelli also takes care of scooters. For this reason, in 2014, the Company of Pesaro offers its flagship products that have made the history of Benelli, starting with the full range Pepe, the most popular 50cc of the House, that is proposed with two-stroke and four-stroke engine. Pepe is a scooter attentive to the environment and consumption, with nonconformist and original styling.

Benelli has also a sport series of scooters, from 50cc to 150cc: the fist model is 49X, the 50cc of the Company of Pesaro with a racing style. Then, there are X125 and X150, the scooters with charm, agile and dynamic, beloved by the users. Even in 2014, returning also the Macis range, the scooters with very original design, proposed in 125cc and 150cc. This Benelli scooter is high-wheel vehicle with authentic charm, unprecedented, the right scooter to get noticed in all conditions, agile and easy to handle, with the guarantee of complete safety.

But in Benelli range could not miss, for the next year, the Caffènero series, proposed in 125cc, 150cc and 250cc. Caffénero is perfect in the home-office commuting, offering the best safety and riding pleasure. In Benelli scooter rage there is also Zenzero 350, the glamour vehicle, convenient and fast, with refined and elegant style, suitable for the city.

E-bikes range 2014

Benelli Q.J. lands at EICMA 2013 also with a completely new range of e-bikes with five new vehicles. After the launch of Classica and Letizia Donna/Uomo, the first two pedelec presented by the Company of Pesaro, now comes a completely new series of mountain bikes with modern and attractive design, a trekking e-bike with the unmistakable Benelli character and a brilliant cargo e-bike to suit every requirement.

Electric bicycles are a challenge that Benelli has caught immediately with great enthusiasm, an exceptional and important bet that, with great determination, Benelli never wanted to give up. One way of thinking about mobility that the House of Pesaro took with the maximum confidence, to keep up with the changing times and believing in a highly sustainable future.

Advanced technology. Benelli e-bikes have a new and advanced ignition system: a magnetic induction key operated ignition, linked to the Twist-LED/LCD handlebar-mounted display.

Benelli Q.J. therefore arrives at EICMA 2013 with a complete range available from the first half of next year. A line of bicycles able to satisfy every need and every type of user:

- ACHLE

Achle is the electric mountain bike intended for off-road use. The lithium battery is a Samsung cell (36V 11Ah) rechargeable in 4-7 hours. The motor DAPU (250W of power), torque sensor integrated, is installed on the rear hub. Achle is also equipped with 29" wheels.

- ALPAN

Hardtrail with 27.5" wheels, Alpan is the Benelli mountain bike of last generation, suitable also for newcomers of the pure off-road world, ensuring speed, lightness and stability at the same time. Alpan is also equipped with Shimano Deore 3x9 speed derailleur. Alpan has a SR Suntour XCR- 27.5 LO fork adjustable, with a stroke of 100 mm. The lithium battery is a Samsung cell (36V and 11Ah), rechargeable in 4-7 hours.

- TAITLE

Sporty performance, Taitle is the first traditional two-wheelers pedal powered, signed by Benelli Q.J. The 29" wheels of this bicycle offer maximum safety on the road. Benelli Taitle is equipped with a Rock Shox XC32 adjustable fork, Turn Key, Poploc and air/oil system, with a generous stroke of 100mm.

- UTUSE

100% trekking style e-bike, for a combined use city-hill without any problems. Utuse is electric two-wheels that can satisfy every daily need. Utuse mounts 700C wheels, which provide great stability on the road. The fork is an adjustable SR Suntour NEX 700C; the braking system is an efficient Tektro® mechanical disc brakes. It should be underlined Shimano® ACERA 3x8 speed derailleur.

- REBELLA Donna/Uomo

It’s the first Benelli cargo e-bike to live the city, the vehicle that offers the possibility to load heavy bags on the bicycle. Rebella is available in two versions, with 3-speed Shimano® Nexus derailleur and 8-speed Shimano® Nexus derailleur. It is presented in the colors dark silver and dark gray for men’s model, light blue and white for ladies.

- CLASSICA

Affirmed e-bike of Benelli Q.J., already available on the market, Classica is the bicycle for the city, to move easily in the urban traffic. Classica has a top speed of 25 km/h with a range of 70 kms. This Benelli e-bike with frame in aluminium alloy is presented in two versions, with 26" and 28" wheels, and ensures reliability and comfort under any conditions. Classica is presented in the colours white, black and cream (version 26") and in black and white (version 28").

- LETIZIA Donna/Uomo

Comfortable, easy and beautiful, Letizia is the Benelli pedelec voted for everyday use and presented in two versions, with Shimano Tourney 7 speed derailleur and with Shimano Nexus 8 speed derailleur, 4 PAS mode levels, that can be controlled through the handlebar directly and with absolute ease. Letizia is presented with 26’’ and 28" wheels and the rear carrier Samsung Li-ion battery (36V, 9Ah) is rechargeable in 4-6 hours. It is available in white, black and grey colors.

5. #5 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    I like the styling.

From what i can see it's not gonna be a rival for the JH600, nor is it intended to be. Even with the slightly 'ADVish' bodywork it looks to be more of a road touring bike with its straight 4 engine, short travel suspension and low ground clearance. The fact that they've redesigned the swingarm so they could put the muffler down below suggests they don't see many river crossings in its future.

I applaud them for resisting the urge to stick an obligatory beak on the front like everybody else. In fact i was sad to see suzuki go the way of the beak with next year's vstrom. Now the only beakless bikes left are the yamaha, KTM and kawasaki, and how cool are they... Good move.
    Last edited by felix; 11-01-2013 at 12:23 PM.

6. #6 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    I felt like my previous point would be better understood with an illustration, and clearly i'm not that busy.

BMW are exempt from the second row since they invented the beak.

7. #7 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    'Riders against beaks', Felix founder member.

Honestly Benelli and QJ. Find a native English speaking foreigner to tidy up your press releases. The western motorcycle media publish things written by QJ, and it simply adds another reason not to buy a Chinese bike. People think 'if you can't get English right, can you get the engine right?' Damn I'll do it for free, just give me a T-shirt (Benelli not QJ). I bet they still have 'always wear helmet wear garish and protected clothes' on the fuel tank.

8. #8 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    BMW are exempt from the second row since they invented the beak.
    First off Felix, you own a V-Strom, so your aesthetic opinion is suspect. Second, I'm fairly sure Suzuki invented the beak. Look at the old Katana and then the DR Big. Maybe they copied BMW, but I don't think so.

+1 ZMC ... Chinglish press releases from multi million dollar companies goes beyond pathetic. I'm sure there are at least 50 guys on MCM that would write this shit for a couple liters of free oil (I would).

Cheers!

9. #9 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    Just looked up the DR big. I stand corrected. Please accept this amendment to my previous post.

10. #10 Re: Two new Benelli bikes 
    This is how I see the press release going down. Boss cant speak English so tells jimmy new graduate guy to write it. Jimmy got his job based on his bullshit CV where he claims to have passed Cet 6 or something like it. Jimmy has far to much QQ chatting to be getting on with , so runs the press release through bing translate and submits to boss . Job done ! Back to goofing off, playing cards and skiting on Wechat about how easy his job is......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast