Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 New Owner Mechanically Inept 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey guys I've recently bought a pulse adrenaline 125 (pics coming soon) and i was wondering if some of the guru's on here could help me out.

Don't blast me if i'm wrong but the standard front sprocket is a 16t? and swapping to a 14t would increase acceleration at the cost of a lower top speed without having to swap chains (i realize this causes extra stress on parts) or would a 17t make more sense for the longer gears?

Another thing is i have a big bore kit hopefully on its way for a suzuki gs/gn125 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1310234806...84.m1423.l2649 i know this has been asked countless time on this website but would somebody be kind enough to let me know if everything i need is in this pack, i know that i need to ask for the flat piston (not sure why, but i wont argue)

More mods! after spending countless hours sifting through this website i found this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1707763437...84.m1423.l2649 How easy are these to fit? is it just a simple remove old air box then screw this badboy on? and hearing good reviews (apart from sucking up water) can somebody tell me how this helps?

Will all these parts work ok together? will i need extra bits? will it all fall apart if i get a yoshimura exhaust?

Please help guys, im in love with the pulse adrenaline but im finding it very hard not to sell it and get a ktm

2. #2 Re: New Owner Mechanically Inept 
    C-Moto Noob
    Posted in the wrong section, sorry guys