Looking for the ultimate "China bike"?

Something that's registered, reliable, comfortable, versatile, tough and with enough power to get you out of trouble...

look no further!

finalsell1.jpg

Take her on the rough or the smooth

finalsell2.jpg

Take her anywhere you want

finalsell3.jpg
Brand new upgraded brake system front and rear

finalsell4.jpg

Brand new Kenda tyres (only about 100Kms on them so far)

Heated grips

Brand new sprockets and o-ring chain too, plus plenty of spares (spare clutch and throttle cables, spare sprockets, spare odds and ends, luggage rack and rear top box too).

It has an alarm built in and I've also replaced the coil, spark plug and other electrics all with genuine Qingqi parts

I have all the papers and the bike is well know to MCM, it originally belonged to ChinaV and had one other owner who only used it on a single trip, it is registered and has all the papers (although the registration has recently expired, it should be possible to sort it out one way or the other), I have the blue book, both plates and the green book as well as the little insurance book thing.

I want RMB 8,000 for it not negotiable, I love this bike, only selling it to afford an X5, if no one takes it I'll probably just keep it.

Please let me know, you can PM me here or send me an e-mail at winston.sterzel@gmail.com

- SerpentZA