Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: New to this site 
    C-Moto Noob
    Goodday mike,

thanks for kind reply. wow..another homework for extra miles riding....i really appreciated that if you could sharing the detail design. Just drop in to mine mailbox at ruang.sak@hotmail.com

What say you...i want buy it one from you as same size as per picture you did posted now, if you don't mind. look really great work, I should appreciate your brilliant ideas.
    Just tell me the costing price for courier and price for it. Back door deal..thru email...please

Cheer

2. #12 Re: New to this site 
    C-Moto Noob
    Goodday mike,

thanks for kind reply. wow..another homework for extra miles riding....i really appreciated that if you could sharing the detail design. Just drop in to mine mailbox at ruang.sak@hotmail.com

What say you...i want buy it one from you as same size as per picture you did posted now, if you don't mind. look really great work, I should appreciate your brilliant ideas.
    Just tell me the costing price for courier and price for it. Back door deal..thru email...please

Cheer
    :-)

3. #13 Re: New to this site 
    Quote Originally Posted by miketreker View Post
    Hi Ruang. The screen is homemade. I purchased a sheet of 3mm perspex, cut to size and bent it with a heat gun. It does work really well. I am 1.8mt. and it gets rid of most of the wind and noise. I could send the construction in more detail if you like. I am going to make another one 50mm taller to make riding completely quiet.
    Hi Mike, How's the new screen? Does it work well? Am thinking of doing the same or get the MRA x-creen extension.

4. #14 Re: New to this site 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Hi Mike, How's the new screen? Does it work well? Am thinking of doing the same or get the MRA x-creen extension.
    I purchased a MRA X-Creen but never fitted it as I was able to get a taller screen. The MRA is still sitting in the box unused.
    The tall screen works okay but I think that adaptability of the MRA would work better by offering more wind flow variation
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

5. #15 Re: New to this site 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    I purchased a MRA X-Creen but never fitted it as I was able to get a taller screen. The MRA is still sitting in the box unused.
    The tall screen works okay but I think that adaptability of the MRA would work better by offering more wind flow variation
    My new..new.. screen works sooo well. I have made the second one 700mm long. I can just see over the top. There is very little wind noise and you can actually enjoy the motor sound. I have drilled one hole at the base of the screen to give it stability. I will send some pics if you are interested.

6. #16 Re: New to this site 
    Quote Originally Posted by miketreker View Post
    My new..new.. screen works sooo well. I have made the second one 700mm long. I can just see over the top. There is very little wind noise and you can actually enjoy the motor sound. I have drilled one hole at the base of the screen to give it stability. I will send some pics if you are interested.
    Sounds good. Sure is interested to have a look at your taller screen.

7. #17 Re: New to this site 
    Hi Fellow Riders,

Forgot to introduce myself. I got my 650TK last Feb 2014 and live in Melbourne, Australia. Been riding daily to work but given up after a few months. Now back to riding daily again.
    The mods I done to the bike so far are heated grips and cruise control. Mods to come will be longer OEM windscreen, longer side stand and LED headlights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12