What is the system for and cost of registering a Chinese made motorcycle over 250cc?

For a few years we've been allowed to register bikes over 250cc, this usually applies to bikes such as BMW's and Harley's.

So here we have the Jialing JH600 and the Asiawing Spark 500. Both bikes I'm interested in (I'm sure many other people are too), both made in China and in the future I may be able to afford. (BMW's are out of my price range ) Question is, how much do these bigger bikes cost to register approximately (I know this will vary from province to province and city to city). How much extra will the bike cost to insure? Also what kind of plates will the bikes come with? If the bikes come with different plates to regular bikes under 250cc are they allowed to travel on freeways? Yet another question is, with bonkers Chinese car-loving anti-bike policies in some areas like Guangzhou for example, if these bigger bikes are registered differently, are they then not subject to so many of the bike bans that the smaller bikes are subjected to? Or if there is a law change in certain cities banning bikes am I less likely to have my bike banned out from under me? (If this was the case the bike would be a more worthy investment).

Tricky questions, I know maybe nobody knows for sure...this is China after all but anybody got any ideas?