998S.. I've been here 18 years. I surf here in the summer, do a lot of sailing, surf taiwan in the winter and I'm riding bikes like they're going out of fashion. I have a small factory here, a house etc and of course the chinese wife and a couple half breeds.
I used to think about retiring somewhere nice but I read in the paper about the crap overseas and look at this place and really can't think of anywhere I'd actually rather be..Though I do live outside of a city and ningbo is a small city.. I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to live in any city anywhere on this planet. They stink and are full of stinky, money grabbing people and the pigs shite zero tolerance.
Sure, this place can be frustrating but where else on this planet can you argue with a pig? What other asian country lets you have your name on the property title. And the roads, the mountains, the development...
I dont' know about exit strategy.. All the money is here and it keeps getting better. We could try and import some better quality ex pats though......

Quote Originally Posted by 998S View Post

Is there any "China long termer" NOT arranging his exit strategy?
I hardly know anyone who is not arranging this .... kind of frightening ...