1. Do you ride a motorcycle?
Yes, I currently do

2. Do you own/have you owned an electric bike/electric scooter/electric motorcycle?
No

3. If you have never owned an electric bike/scooter/motorcycle, would you ever consider riding an electric motorcycle?
No

4. And if no, why not?
Visceral/emotional thrill (sound, vibrations, working a gearbox etc.)

5. What ‘style’ of motorcycle do you prefer?
Sport
Naked Street Fighter

6. If you have a bike, what do you mainly use it for?
Leisure

7. What level of performance would you deem “acceptable” to you?
600cc
1000cc+

8. What amount of storage do you require on a motorcycle?
None

9. If you were to ride an electric motorcycle, what range would you require out of it on a single charge (to cover 95% of your riding scenarios)?
100 - 150km

10. As an electric, two-wheeled vehicle, an electric motorcycle technically does not require a motorcycle plate (although one could argue that it requires an electric bicycle plate). As such, the total on-the-road cost of the vehicle is the cost of the vehicle only i.e. no plating costs. Given this, if you were to buy an electric motorcycle which met your performance and practicality requirements, where would you set your budget?

11. If something on the electric motorcycle requires repair/replacement, would you be able and/or willing to repair/replace the component as an individual?
Yes, able

12. Any other comments/suggestions/feedback?
I do not believe that electric cars and/or bikes are the future (for more then one reason).
Besides, as long as not mated to conventional engines (like in cars), it kills each and every thrill of a motorbike, taking away most, if not all, of the emotional experience which is such big part of a bike in the first place.