Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Burachos and Tequilla !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Nice Buracho Bro !!!!
    Thanks Simon ....

I would say it is the nicest one of four I owne now for sure . Its getting a .45 Peace Maker stuffed in it for sure ....

Being clean and sober like I am , you probably do not have any idea what Tequilla does to my taste buds ??? Just saying Tequilla makes my mouth water Simon ...Can you imagine what seeing it does , or holding it in your hand ???? Must be nice living so close to Bean Town ...

Thanks buddy , have you shot your Colt yet ???? Be honest !!!!

Cheers , well not cheers , but drooling thumbs-up at least ...

Kelly

Snortin'--glad to hear they made it!! Don't drink it if you don't want to (or shouldn't), but it would make some nice tasting coffee mixin for track victims , er, riders. At least, it would take any pain away

I need to figure out how to get the long-gun holster to you. You can ride your rifle out to your favorite hunting spot, or at least where you shoot the cans or scare the hippies away from your neighborhood. I will try to ship it using faster means. I guess the US Postal Service sent it via Chinese motorcycle express

Still haven't shot the Colt, but I am just as stupid, if that makes it better.

Anyway, hope the holster makes you feel more cowboy or western, or even takes you back to your Mexican roots

3. #3 Ironically enough 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Snortin'--glad to hear they made it!! Don't drink it if you don't want to (or shouldn't), but it would make some nice tasting coffee mixin for track victims , er, riders. At least, it would take any pain away

I need to figure out how to get the long-gun holster to you. You can ride your rifle out to your favorite hunting spot, or at least where you shoot the cans or scare the hippies away from your neighborhood. I will try to ship it using faster means. I guess the US Postal Service sent it via Chinese motorcycle express

Still haven't shot the Colt, but I am just as stupid, if that makes it better.

Anyway, hope the holster makes you feel more cowboy or western, or even takes you back to your Mexican roots
    ----------------------------------

Yah , Medicine , yah , that's what it is !!!! Tequilla !!!! Drum roll please ...
    I will say it tested my resolve big time and my mind ( whats left of it ) went nutts for about 20 seconds . Then I came to my senses Culcune . Good test though , but I passed ....

If the long gun Buracho is anything like the 5-1/2" Buracho , oh my , that would be very cool to have . Would look pretty cool strapped to the back of the Harley ??? Gives a whole new meaning to the stupid GIRLS on there cell phones at green lights I am always yelling at to go Mother F$cker !!!!
    Damn , that song from Clint Eastwoods is playing in my head ( along with the mice ) , I think its a " Fist Full of Dollars " ? Or the Good the Bad the Kelly ???
    Yup , gonna need that Long one . Hey , next time your there , get me a price on a Matching Belt for the Little Buracho would ya ??? I have a 36" waist , FAT !!!!

Later Simon , Smelly Kelly out .

PS........That was the name this little black girl that liked me called me when I was in 2nd grade . She told me I was scarey ? She was right ...

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    ----------------------------------

Damn , that song from Clint Eastwoods is playing in my head ( along with the mice ) , I think its a " Fist Full of Dollars " ? Or the Good the Bad the Kelly ???
    Yup , gonna need that Long one . Hey , next time your there , get me a price on a Matching Belt for the Little Buracho would ya ??? I have a 36" waist , FAT !!!!
    The Good, Bad and the Kelly--that's funny!! even if you're smelly (I am a poet and didn't know it!!)

I guess I need yet another excuse to get down to Mexico to get you a belt, and me a beer or four You will look quite the Bandito!! `. Now you can play Cowboys and Mexicans and scare cell-phone talking housewives while you ride

5. #5 Well 
    Master of Thump
    The Good, Bad and the Kelly--that's funny!! even if you're smelly (I am a poet and didn't know it!!)

I guess I need yet another excuse to get down to Mexico to get you a belt, and me a beer or four You will look quite the Bandito!! `. Now you can play Cowboys and Mexicans and scare cell-phone talking housewives while you ride
    --------------

Cowboys and Mexicans ????
    You do realize the Mexicans were the first Cowboys along with Brazillians Right ????
    How about we play Bad Biker and Illegal Allien instead
    Being Seminole Indian that I am , this means your technically an illegal allien too Simon , better run and hide .........
    Hey, I should have some pictures of the Sam Yang .45 soon for ya to paruse .
    I got the sights just about on , the AR-15 Flat Top rear , and the M-1 Garand front too . I also picked up a 3X9X50mm Mil-Dot Illuminated scope for it too .
    No wonder where my money goes Simon ??? At least it aint on Tequillla anymore , ha ha ha . Although I do miss it . I don't miss the insanity , but I miss the taste . Not that you like me anyway , but you'd really not like me if I was drinking , Culcune .
    Let me know what you need for money and I will send her down for the belt .

Dater Lays , Snortin

6. #6 Speaking of housewives 
    Master of Thump

------------

Speaking of scareing housewives , last year I was in my 4X4 going to town , and at the lgiht was this DUMB chick , eating ice cream in a bowl with a real silver ( staineless I am sure ) spoon . Obviously she deamed it good travel food ??? Frickin idiot !
    Anyway , light turns green , she continues to munch her ice cream unaware of the light ( and reality ) . Well Kelly has a big decible PA system in his truck for stupid idiots like Bicyclists and stupid woman on Cell Phones . So I yelled at her on fulll blast , she threw her ice cream into the wind sheild , sweet !!!! Probably pissed her pants too , I hope .
    I will straighten this world out one idiot at a time , trust me .

Later, Snortin

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    --------------

Being Seminole Indian that I am , this means your technically an illegal allien too Simon
    Where's my welfare, free healthcare, and food stamps Snortin'? you know, the illegal alien package!!

8. #8 I will sign you right up !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Where's my welfare, free healthcare, and food stamps Snortin'? you know, the illegal alien package!!
    ----------
    I got your healthcare and food stamp package prepaired for you Simon .
    Just sign on the doted line _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ........
    Or you can call my personal number I use for Illegal Aliens such as you , it's
    I-800-Die-Mother-Frucker

Snortin