Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Xingyue Canada

1. #1 Xingyue Canada 
    Xingyue Canada now has their website online, looks good!

http://xingyuecanada.com/

Nice machines. The tag of over 5500$ is getting high ( mind you I picked my bike up when the dollar was still low).If the quality is there then this might be a darn good price for the machine.
    It is good to see that the machine is carring the name of the manufacture rather than being rebranded.This will create a name for the manufacture.

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Nice machines. The tag of over 5500$ is getting high ( mind you I picked my bike up when the dollar was still low).If the quality is there then this might be a darn good price for the machine.
    It is good to see that the machine is carring the name of the manufacture rather than being rebranded.This will create a name for the manufacture.
    I agree :)

The MSRP was slightly lower I think but went up about $500 if I recall correctly... I'm not in the market for a bike right now, but these bikes still caught my interest...

I am assuming that Xingyue Canada has some sort of exclusive deal, but I emailed Xingyue and got the wholesale numbers on these beasts--much, much lower than $5500, or whatever the US exchange rate is. Maybe I can get one and send it your guys' way with a returning snowbird?

Yes do let me know what they are selling for in the US.

I just bought a bike last year, but I have the itch for a 400cc machine also.My wife can have the SAGA to ride.Too nice a bike to sell it yet.

I know that they make huge mark up on the bikes. PM me the wholesale info you got.Maybe I can use it to get a better price here..LOL.

JIM

the video's on the site are funny..LOL..you sure can tell they are in the Chiliwack valley area.