Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Need help sinnis stealth 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi folks new guy here names kelv . I have a 2012 sinnis stealth 125 got it as a project bike an for winter months as I despise driving and don't fancy taking my gsxr 750 out in snow . .....anyways got 125 stealth and it will not start ,seems like there is too much air even from a makeshift airbox with only a 8mm hole in ,now and then it will fire but only runs for 5 seconds or so ....thats with the idle screw all the way out and completely random when it fires up...also it'll run off starter fluid ,now I've tried everything different air boxes,filters,jets,floats,cleaned an stripped carbs a million times ,idle screw,fuel screw the lot , even made a sealed airbox which got the bike to run but then backfired and blew it to bits (was only a thin plastic sweet tub) ......any ideas welcome as I am completely out of them at the moment , I should also add it has an aftermarket end can and did come with a come filter on

2. #2 Re: Need help sinnis stealth 
    C-Moto Noob
    Updare: I tried a new carb today still nothing ....put the original carb on and once I stop turning it over I can hear what sounds like it's either sucking or blowing through the carb .....any ideas ???

3. #3 Re: Need help sinnis stealth 
    C-Moto Noob
    Update: took tank off drained it all,stripped carbs (again) they are in an ultra sonic bath , just been to check spark an that seems fine checked compression with hand sucking hand and blowing hard , but I did notice as I stopped turning the engine over it made a "poomf" sound (like pulling a cork from a wine bottle) and I little plume of mist came out the intake .....any ideas if this is normal ? ....if not any ideas on what this could mean ?

4. #4 Re: Need help sinnis stealth 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Hi Kelv, welcome to MCM. Sounds as though you're checking everything that one would, but still no go. Hmmm...
    I'm not familiar with Sinnis Stealth 125. It might be worth joining another China moto related forum (Chinariders.net) which may garner you responses with bikers/riders perhaps familiar with the Sinnis Stealth. Hopefully you'll be able to work out the gremilins...
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

5. #5 Re: Need help sinnis stealth 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi thanks yeah I'll have a look around ...stripped the head down today timing is spot on and valves look good so really stumped on this one