Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 What goes better with Tequilla ?? 
    Master of Thump
    What goes better than Tequilla with Hondas ????
    Its a new drink I created with a dash of NO SIDE COVERS for an Ascott , a splattering of Culcune-a-Fish extract , and a shot or ten of Almond extract Tequilla .
    It's called the "Dumb Muther Fucker That Sends an Alcoholic in Recovery a Bottle of Tequilla , Blaster " .....

Simon , you get the very cool friend for sending a beautiful Buracho award today , but what the hell were you thinking with the Tequilla ???

A.) you either didn't think I was actualy clean and sober ?
    B.) You want me to die ?
    C.) your a dumb fuck idiot with no brains or side covers ???

I am voting for all three choices in the questionaire

I generally don't let anyone even have alcohol on my property , let alone in the house . So my rideing the track guests are screwed Culcune if they think they are getting this bottle of fine Tequilla
    I am hanging onto it till I find the PERFECT person or persons that just happen to say how much they like Tequilla , and its going to them . It could take years though since I don't hang around any drinkers or go to bars ever ??? It will get aged good I guess ?

Later Bro , and that freekin Hooker you sent won't bathe, I am sending the nasty bitch back to live at your house , ok ???

Dater Lays , the Insaine Snortin Norton out

You can pour the liquor out and save the bottle for decoration! There will be no side-covers for the Ascot as I can't find any, let alone a rear tire. Perhaps you can whip up a pair out of wood, or I can go back to that leather place and negotiate with the pimp for some leather covers. That will look real cool and Mexican I will have you to thank once it catches on and riders in Mexico start putting on leather side covers on their 125cc Italika Chinese. We will make millions, of pennies at least being the cheap country that Mexico is!

I will think better with the next hooker I get you, and not send things with it that could/would/should/will tempt fate I have a good long thing to send, but will send the belt you requested, but haven't gone to Mexico yet for that. Perhaps if you are good, I will look around and get you a buckle to go with the belt--"Hecho in Mexico" on a large buckle so you can wear it with pride Plus, you won't have to worry about drinking it, as it will make a nice target to shoot at if you are too embarrassed of showing off your Mexican pride! and wear it with your cowboy holster belt.

I still think you should send the tequilla to your favorite neighbor for putting up with the track, and your shooting and such or have a contest right here on mychinamoto--send in photos of your girlfriend/wife, and the winner who has the most provacative gets to enjoy the next few days with 2 burachos Hell, since I have to go to Mexico soon I might just do that, but the winner has to come to Yuma to pick it up Now I'm rambling, too!!!! (you taught me well)

3. #3 He he he 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    You can pour the liquor out and save the bottle for decoration! There will be no side-covers for the Ascot as I can't find any, let alone a rear tire. Perhaps you can whip up a pair out of wood, or I can go back to that leather place and negotiate with the pimp for some leather covers. That will look real cool and Mexican I will have you to thank once it catches on and riders in Mexico start putting on leather side covers on their 125cc Italika Chinese. We will make millions, of pennies at least being the cheap country that Mexico is!

I will think better with the next hooker I get you, and not send things with it that could/would/should/will tempt fate I have a good long thing to send, but will send the belt you requested, but haven't gone to Mexico yet for that. Perhaps if you are good, I will look around and get you a buckle to go with the belt--"Hecho in Mexico" on a large buckle so you can wear it with pride Plus, you won't have to worry about drinking it, as it will make a nice target to shoot at if you are too embarrassed of showing off your Mexican pride! and wear it with your cowboy holster belt.

I still think you should send the tequilla to your favorite neighbor for putting up with the track, and your shooting and such or have a contest right here on mychinamoto--send in photos of your girlfriend/wife, and the winner who has the most provacative gets to enjoy the next few days with 2 burachos Hell, since I have to go to Mexico soon I might just do that, but the winner has to come to Yuma to pick it up Now I'm rambling, too!!!! (you taught me well)
    ---------------------------

Well at least you saw the humor in all this , as was the intent anyway .
    Hell , not only have I taught you to be responcible with your friends , but I just taught you never send an alcoholic alcohol . I will say it's a good thing I am as strong as I am in my program though ???? That was a good test for me for about 3 seconds Simon . Tequilla is one of the things I liked the most , along with Beer, Wine and anything else , ha ha ha , but Tequilla , I really like ...
    I like the idea of the Tittie shots for trade for shots though / Might be a good angle , one of many of yours !!!!
    Leather side covers, tis been done Culcune . It has only caught on in Europe umongst some of the Viking Clan I have seen riding Harleys in the Neatherlands ??? I hope it stays there too ..
    No side covers huh ???? Not even on E-Bay . I saw some there not long ago for you , but I wasn't sure you actualy didn't have any ??? You never realy answer any of my questions straight when I ask you , so when I have been asking for three months if you actually don't have freekin side covers, you never answer me !!!!! See how you are, I would have bought them then dumb-ass !!!!
    I bet your a good Teacher, but you suck as the Teach-ee .
    Someday you'll get with my program here Simon ..

Hey , if you do get a belt buckle too , make sure its real silver , I don't want my belly button ring to turn green !!! And yes, I will wear it with pride once it has thirteen bullet holes through it .... I will carve INS or Border Control in it too after that .. No kidding .

Later, Simon , have good day Culcune , enjoy , Kelly out

Kelly, you seemed to ask a trick question, as one of the choices should have been "a or c only" as choice b asked if I wanted you to die--I don't want you to die, or at least not yet. That day might come, but your writings keep me in stiches half the time, so not yet...

I was leaning toward choice "c" as yes, I am a dip-shit some of the time , and I don't have side covers all of the time !!
    although choice "a" was a close second choice after reading some of your excerpts from "Fear and Loathing in Snortin's Private Idaho or Ranier, Washington"

I think we should co-sponsor a buracho contest in which the best photos of naked women wins a bottle of the buracho , and a "Hecho in Mexico" belt buckle. Grand prize could be the same buckle with 13 bullet holes

BTW, I am still waiting for my welfare check, sent by you, care of the Seminole tribe--you know, the illegal alien package--is it in the mail?

5. #5 Okeedokee 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Kelly, you seemed to ask a trick question, as one of the choices should have been "a or c only" as choice b asked if I wanted you to die--I don't want you to die, or at least not yet. That day might come, but your writings keep me in stiches half the time, so not yet...

I was leaning toward choice "c" as yes, I am a dip-shit some of the time , and I don't have side covers all of the time !!
    although choice "a" was a close second choice after reading some of your excerpts from "Fear and Loathing in Snortin's Private Idaho or Ranier, Washington"

I think we should co-sponsor a buracho contest in which the best photos of naked women wins a bottle of the buracho , and a "Hecho in Mexico" belt buckle. Grand prize could be the same buckle with 13 bullet holes

BTW, I am still waiting for my welfare check, sent by you, care of the Seminole tribe--you know, the illegal alien package--is it in the mail?
    ------------------

Okeedokee, here is your revenue check , just like the ones I don't get .

I can get one , but I choose not to live off my Government . Instead I support them . I can sleep at night this way , and am sure they can too .

Dip shit some of the time Culcune ???? Now I am in stitches Simon ..

I wonder how old Murphey is , crazy Indian bastard ???? I always think of him when I think of you and your Ascott .....See your good for something Culcune ... Both of you make me smile when I contemplate how much your alike ...I always told that dumb mutha sucker to slow down . See where that got me . Kinda like telling you I am sober and you sending me Tequilla ??? Culcune=Teach-ee , Kelly=Teacher , now pay attention !!!!

Later Bro ,,,,

Snortin out