See how I spelled that ( insluts ) ...insults
There, there is your onwn personal insult on a threade , Happy now ???

I will tell you I have been searching for side covers today for you with no luck , so you dropping the ball as per normal , cost you side covers I could have had for you cheap when I saw them with no answer from you about them . Dip-shit ...
Leather side covers it is for Culcune , the true Viking Culcune-eat-fish , and am sure you can get Government hand-outs just like the Bean people too with your new status I just gave you . .
I think you should actually make the side covers out of Sheep stomach with Scrottums atttached for something for you to play with while riding ?
Kinda like Mexican Dingle Balls they like so much in there pick-um-up trucks ?
We just renamed your Honda Culcune , it is now the
" Haggas Honda Ass-Snott " !! Damn I am funny today ....
So , Ass-Not why you don't have side covers , it could have been a done deal , but NOOOOOOOOO , you had to go and screw that up too ...

There , has my abuse been up to your standards today now ??? I could go on trust me !!!

I did have to talk about the Tequilla in my AA meeting , People were kinda surprised that actually happened , and some of them I could tell though thoguht I was lying about it and am drinking the tequilla .
It must have been when I told them in no way shape or form was I willing to pour out goiod tequilla . And I am not !!!! Screw that ...

Later, Simon