Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Culcuens private insluts 
    Master of Thump
    See how I spelled that ( insluts ) ...insults
    There, there is your onwn personal insult on a threade , Happy now ???

I will tell you I have been searching for side covers today for you with no luck , so you dropping the ball as per normal , cost you side covers I could have had for you cheap when I saw them with no answer from you about them . Dip-shit ...
    Leather side covers it is for Culcune , the true Viking Culcune-eat-fish , and am sure you can get Government hand-outs just like the Bean people too with your new status I just gave you . .
    I think you should actually make the side covers out of Sheep stomach with Scrottums atttached for something for you to play with while riding ?
    Kinda like Mexican Dingle Balls they like so much in there pick-um-up trucks ?
    We just renamed your Honda Culcune , it is now the
    " Haggas Honda Ass-Snott " !! Damn I am funny today ....
    So , Ass-Not why you don't have side covers , it could have been a done deal , but NOOOOOOOOO , you had to go and screw that up too ...

There , has my abuse been up to your standards today now ??? I could go on trust me !!!

I did have to talk about the Tequilla in my AA meeting , People were kinda surprised that actually happened , and some of them I could tell though thoguht I was lying about it and am drinking the tequilla .
    It must have been when I told them in no way shape or form was I willing to pour out goiod tequilla . And I am not !!!! Screw that ...

Later, Simon

Don't worry so much about the side covers. I will probably put women's leather panties over the openings

I think you should take your tequila to your AA meeting, and see who has the fortitude to avoid it, as you have done. Better yet, take a bottle of champagne, shake it up, and threaten to spray the entire meeting down it they don't meet your demands of naked women and cold, hard, cash!

I think the next thing that gets sent with your next package will be cigarettes--seems to be a safer thing with you, although you are quitting those, too. However, you can share them with your friends and AA meeting buddies without being greedy and seemingly holding out. I have a feeling that no one gets to share your coffee with you, besides Carl.

3. #3 Now that was funny !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Don't worry so much about the side covers. I will probably put women's leather panties over the openings

I think you should take your tequila to your AA meeting, and see who has the fortitude to avoid it, as you have done. Better yet, take a bottle of champagne, shake it up, and threaten to spray the entire meeting down it they don't meet your demands of naked women and cold, hard, cash!

I think the next thing that gets sent with your next package will be cigarettes--seems to be a safer thing with you, although you are quitting those, too. However, you can share them with your friends and AA meeting buddies without being greedy and seemingly holding out. I have a feeling that no one gets to share your coffee with you, besides Carl.
    ----------

Now that was funny Simon , did you think that shit up yourself ???
    I like the ciggarette angle too .
    I would bring the tequilla to the meatings just to prove I didn't drink it, but they would all accuse me of drinking the first bottle and replacing it with this one . Nay sayers anyway most of em ....I do this shit for me, not them anyway ....

I see you have your comedian thinking cap on tonight, good for you, at least your using that thing for something besides somewhere for your helmet to sit .

Kelly out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    ----------

Now that was funny Simon , did you think that shit up yourself ???

I see you have your comedian thinking cap on tonight, good for you, at least your using that thing for something besides somewhere for your helmet to sit .

Kelly out
    I pay someone to think of the actual funny stuff!! What helmet?

It was funny yesterday--my bike was a couple miles from my house following a training I did, and I picked up my wife from work in our car later in the day, and had her drop me off to pick up the bike. It suddenly occured that all I was wearing was a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops, and cool Ducati Oakley sunglasses, but still rode it home, sans side covers, too!!

5. #5 See I told you !!!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I pay someone to think of the actual funny stuff!! What helmet?

It was funny yesterday--my bike was a couple miles from my house following a training I did, and I picked up my wife from work in our car later in the day, and had her drop me off to pick up the bike. It suddenly occured that all I was wearing was a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops, and cool Ducati Oakley sunglasses, but still rode it home, sans side covers, too!!
    ----------------

See see see see , I told you you were a freekin idot , now do you believe me !!!
    NEVER EVER DO THAT .....Don't you have kids ? Ugly ones I am sure , but kids nonetheless , and yours , probably ??? How's your life insurance plan anyway ?
    Do you got anything good you can WILL to me before you become road Pizza ??? Make sure you put me in your Will before you ride like that again , ok ...You obviously missed lesson one ?
    Here it is again for you , your kinda hard headed Simon .
    Lesson #1. )
    NEVER EVER RIDE WITHOUT ARMOR .
    Lesson #2. )
    Flip Flops , T-shirts , shorts do NOT constitute Armor !!!!
    Lesson #3 .)
    Refer to lesson number one , always if your Culcune , daily , before mounting your bike. You are that stupid , you just proved it

I can see the headlines now, bad Journalist gets run over by Semi Truck , his glasses ( cool ones ) survived , but no other body parts were found , not even side-covers.....

Your new Biker name is Simon-Murphey-Breedlove , the next DOI ( dead on impact ) victom and organ donor

Man I wish I was in Yuma to smack the crap out of you ?

Later , Snortin that always wears armor

Hey, it was 82 degrees , Faranheit outside--perfect flip-flop, t-shirt and shorts weather!!

BTW, I prefer idiot with a capital 'I'

Hey Simon,

Have you ever been down on a bike?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

I went down twice on a bike; once I jumped off in a parking lot when a dip-shit coed (cute, though), nearly hit me in college, and another time on a dirt road at about 30 mph.

9. #9 Well put !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Hey Simon,

Have you ever been down on a bike?

CC
    -----------

Well put Carl
    I am sure he did not catch the gift of caring in any of this , but it is obvious that the has never bit it hard enough to scare him . Unfortuntely it only takes once to learn it the hard way , and then its too late , especially on the street . I have several crippled friends , and a family member too that is horrible to deal with even to look at him now because of a bad wreck and improper apparel .
    Unfortuntely I think it's just a matter of time for dear old crippled Simon now . He does not have respect for the pain , nor the respect for his family . That's fact ....Sorry Simon , but it's true if your that careless .
    I atttribute that to bad listening skills , never experiencing real bike pain , yet , and just a careless attitude .
    It is America , you can do what you want of course . I have been stupid a time or two in my life with bikes . But I don't have kids !!!!!

Cheerios , Snortin

YO Simon man, I know it gets irritating when you got not only one but two preachy ATTGAT ass-holes on your case about safety gear but I have no question that if I wasn't wearing gear (ESPECIALLY A HELMET) I would be one dead mofo.

Maybe on dirt or in parking lots, where the speeds are low it's okay but pavement travel is fast and the landings are hard. The pavement does not forgive like our good mother earth.

Ventilated mesh jackets are less than 100. What kind of helmet do you have?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast