hello everyone! just registered due to not being able to find the problem with my bike ANYWHERE else on the net. so here goes, its a Pulse Adrenaline 125cc, everything on it is completely fine, had new tyres fitted new solenoid fitted new brake pads had the carb professionally cleaned, so basically it starts with the choke up and runs and idles fine, leave it for a few minutes to warm up, take the choke off and all is well. until i turn the bike off, it then will have trouble starting with the choke on or off, sometimes it wont even start. it cranks but wont fire up sometimes, choke up it starts choke down it starts after its warmed up, so one minute it will be all good, the next time i start it up it ill sputter and bog down and eventually die with the choke up, take the choke off, it dies almost instantly sometimes will stay running for a good minute or so but eventually dies. one day it absolutely fine the next its a piece of crap, has new spark plug, new battery too. if try the throttle too soon it will bog down until it dies unless i release the throttle. had the carb cleaned then i mixed some carb cleaner with the petrol and it smoked like a trooper so i assumed it worked. but still the same problem. any ideas and how to fix this? there is also a small pipe just under the carb coming from the engine into the air box, it has a split. can this be my problem? if not WHAT IS IT?