Quote Originally Posted by ThePope View Post
I'm interested in this bike as well. I am definitely planning to buy something soon. I was set on the X2, but after I was told I can't get one until after Feb16 by Shineray, I realized maybe I would rather travel more than do motocross/supermoto stuff. Now I'm back to indecision. I do like the looks of that bike. One thing that concerns me is that it's relatively untested. I wish there was more information to be gleaned from your report. I don't see how the thing could possible weigh 175lb. Its price point is definitely more in my ballpark than the X5. The X5 seems overpriced to me. I also wonder that this bike may be a bit small for me - I'm 6'5" (1.95m). I'm guessing that they're going to make a version with a bigger engine? I'd like to see these bikes in person, but living in Guangzhou, it's almost impossible, and definitely a lot of trouble. I'm watching, waiting, reading...
I would suggest to wait for the Shineray, based on what you want a bike for. I do think quality will not be an issue with the RX3. However, price is a consideration. Ok, wait till Feb. or until you can compare them...