I recently purchased a xf 200 for pretty cheap, it had been sitting for a year, figured it just needed a carb service and a new battery. Drained the tank and added 93 octane, I disassembled the carb and cleaned the entire carb. The pilot jet was to dirty to see through. I put it all back together, cleaned the air filter and put a new spark plug in it.

The bike instantly started and try's to start but cuts off instantly or has a low idle for awhile and if I hit the throttle at all it cuts off. The first time I cleaned the carb it seemed to work, started up idled good for about a minute until the engine started warming up (it's been as low as 10 F, high of 35 degrees) but I could barely rev the engine or it would cut off. So I figured something got the jets dirty again so I disassembled again. I've took it off and cleaned it 2 more times and still no better results. I'm getting pretty frustrated with it and not sure what's the problem.

The jets don't seem to be dirty, everything seems correctly assembled and I don't think the float is sticking. I did remove the pilot screw on top, not sure on the factory setting but I tightened it then backed it out 2 full turns. When I pull the plug it's wet with fuel

Also the service Manuel links never work on my iPad when I click the link on the stick thread.