Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Paddock stand bobbins 650TK/TR 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by 650TR Rider View Post
    Hi BigPhil,

thanks for for taking the time to post your comments. I sold the 650TR a long time ago having too may problems with it. It's a real shame as I did like the bike. And now in UK I believe they are available for around £3,600 on the road new... That's £2000 less than I paid for it in 2014, which, if they have ironed out the problems is great value for money. I Now ride a 2015/16 Triumph Tiger 800 XRX. The 800 XRX is in a different league, granted its considerbly more expensive, but what a great bike worth every penny ������������������
    £3559 + TAX I paid for mine, which has the power take off, clock, trip meter, have around 1250 miles on it without any real problems, I really like the new G model will probably go for one of them

2. #12 Re: Paddock stand bobbins 650TK/TR 
    Hi Phil

I Think I am one of the very few or even the only western guy to have a TR-G in China.

And like TR-Rider said his new (Triumph Tiger 800 XRX.) is in a different league compared to the TR so goes with the TR-G compared to the TR (you have read my review) that's saying is it up to the Triumph "NO" but very close.

With over 7000 km covered over the last 5 weeks to check the bike out before the ride back to the UK , I can say it's not missed a beat.

I can't say that about my old TR with only 22.000 km covered with more than a few problems.

What also i can say is the TR-G is selling a lot better here in China then what the old TR did so that must say something.

A part of the tour in the UK we will be touring Wales so if you like to PM me your contact details let's see if we can hook up along the way, that's off course
    we make it that far lol.

We hope to clock up over 40K (km) on the "G" which should be a good insight to how good the bike is or NOT.
    Last edited by prince666; 06-19-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #13 Re: Paddock stand bobbins 650TK/TR 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
    Where did you get that lovely red top box?
    That topbox is an ADLO brand (made in Guangdong province), and is the '2012' model. ADLO is exported under the name BESTEM or BESTEEM to the USA - I don't know if it's expoerted to the UK under either name or even an alternative.
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12