Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: 2014 TIANDA NEW MODEL - CITY LIFE 150 Street Bike 
    C-Moto Noob
    Here is another new model that we will release in 2014, please comments guys :)

绿花1.jpg

2. #12 Re: 2014 TIANDA NEW MODEL - CITY LIFE 150 Street Bike 
    C-Moto Noob

3. #13 Re: 2014 TIANDA NEW MODEL - CITY LIFE 150 Street Bike 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONE MOTOR View Post
    yes why not? Are you in UK?
    No...I'm in the US on the Mexican border. Are you planning on selling these in Mexico?

4. #14 Re: 2014 TIANDA NEW MODEL - CITY LIFE 150 Street Bike 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I think it looks very similar to other 150's naked bikes. Not particularly bad..not particularly good. I think you'll find that most people would prefer to comment on the bikes performance, rather than its looks.

If you're serious about letting people try them...I'm in Chengdu and am currently looking for a 150 city motorcycle. I'll GLADLY be a tester and do a full write-up afterwards

5. #15 Re: 2014 TIANDA NEW MODEL - CITY LIFE 150 Street Bike 
    Hey, u ask about design so I'll give u my 2 cents since I'm a designer and I like ur bikes but would change minor things without changing the overall design...

Although I think body is fine on both bikes, I'm a bit disturbed by the position of your bike's heads more than by their actual design which also seems fine to me.

On the 2 bikes it feels like the heads and bodies are not connected, giving a somehow fragile feeling, and interrupted, like the heads have been placed without care for the general, entire design.

- - -

1st bike:

Here the head seems somehow "floating" or dislodged or misaligned or something.
    Bringing it backwards and rotating it back aligned on the fork like on the illustration makes the body + head closer together, which in turn makes the whole bike feel more compact and solid.

It ends up looking a bit like the KTM 390's head, but the middle illustration is more in line with ur original design.

- - -

Almost same hic on this one's head, which feels too high and too forward in relation to body, plus the handlebars seem too high also.

Lowering both handlebars and head and bringing the head backwards till it hides the top of the fork makes the whole thing, again, more compact and solid.

- - -

I do understand that doing what I suggest may cause design problems as the heads may then hit the body when turning the fork, thus requiring also body adjustments, but maybe not much, or not at all...

There's my humble opinion in terms of design.

Best of luck for ur sales!
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12