Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    There is some big cat in that area but it will baited and shot soon enough if it causes problems.
    I just moved to town but after living in Nicolsen for almost 2 years I never had a problem with animal when out riding.We have a animal control tools ( boomboom) but I never have had to use it.We can pack guns ,but we need our CORE and FAC with us and the guns secured to the bikes in a proper fashion so we comply with the law.Another option is back pack shotguns(survival pack guns) that are put away and only used in emergency.We have a 22/410 but it is full length.When I get my core course I want to get a gun sleeve so I can pack it easyer when out bush riding.

Nither here or there we should still go out riding as soon as we can...hell we don't know when it will snow more

We should get out riding soon.I have my machine licenced and my trail gear ready.

3. #13 lay off 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    We should get out riding soon.I have my machine licenced and my trail gear ready.
    i just added crash bars this week and replaced the signal lights i broke last fall , but i cant insure till next unemployment check . mid april . usually insure mid march but its been a slow start to spring

sounds good. II am off during the weekdays this month so let me kknow when your ready.

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    will insure on monday the 20th , my bike doesnt do to well in early spring when the roads are muddy and rutted [ non aggresive front tire ] but im willing too go if road or trail conditions are suitable . have you ever gone into the beaverfoot valley?

Nope never been in the breaverFoot valley.Sounds like a good place to go.

I am intrested in going out on the FSR ( dog tooth?) that starts off the golf course road too this year.For sure I want to do the 10 mile north road all the way to the end in behind the back up on the sub alpine when all the snow is gone too.

I went up dog tooth main to Wiseman corner and the snow is all gone.
    Last edited by kens; 05-08-2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

8. #18 trip 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    i just got back from a bike trip to lesser slave lake in northern alberta , weather was horrible , snow and very cold . then tommorow im off to the okanagon then up through ainsworth and kaslo area . im unemployed right now so im takeing advantage of the time off . i will keep an eye out for your bike around town , i do notice a kawi serrow 250 and an xt 250 around and about . now the weather is better and the roads are drying up an alpine trip would be better

I'm out and riding more lately.I am busy the next few weeks but come july I will be ready to ride.Call me then if I still have not "run" in to you yet.

Man I wish I could see what you guys are riding in! Don't let the dudes in China post ALL the trip reports!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast