hi i have a Orion 50 cc supermoto style bike i belive its called something like an eec but not 100% it has a perimeter frame if that helps and upside down forks................. anyways iv got short legs and cant touch the ground so to continue the custom work i have been doing to it i need to lower the ride/seat height drastically,

i was wondering if anyone know what size head-stock/steerer bearings it will most likely use.

the reason i ask is i have a set of custom forks sitting in my flat and before i cart them all the way to the bike several miles away and take apart the bike for no reason if im in with half a chance of getting them to fit.

the steerer tube has been replaced in the yokes by me machined up the parts and pressed it in then it was welded in place just to make sure7

so would like to put them to use as the bike they were intended for is now no more.

so if any one has an idea as to what the bearing dimensions are please reply as it could save me a lot of head scratching tonight.

atb thanks for any help mike