Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 CF 650 NK for sale 
    BIKE SOLD

Hi,

I sell my bike, it is 10 months old and has 5400 km on the clock. We are in Tianjin province.

The bike was originally sold at Jeffs in Shanghai, and the bike was not registered as the owner didnt have DL anyway. After some trouble with the police, he decided to sell the bike, and I bought it in August with some 3000 km. I also got from Jeff a new fapiao on my name, as the Tianjin traffic bureau had previously told me they would demand it to number plate it.

I sent the bike by truck here and tried to register it, but when I had already paid the road tax, they refused to give me the plate on the grounds that the fapiao had a laowai name (!!). End of the day this means that although the bike can be registered, the new owner (or myself, according to Tianjin bureau demand) would need to have a a new fapiao issued and pay for the road tax. I refused to do it because 1) The chinese name requirement is absurd, and an abuse 2) they never mentioned when I went there to ask, before buying the bike 3) Im leaving

In spite of this, I have tried to be as legal as possible, and the bike has anyway insurance until October.

I wasted all August without riding it, waiting to get the plate. Instead I spent time doing some maintenance and tweaks, I changed oil and filter, air filter, replaced the horn, mirrors, fixed a vacuum leak, tightened coolant hoses, greased cables... In September I started taking her for short rides around the place, only to discover there is really nowhere to go. Winter arrived pretty fast, and I havent ridden it much. Besides I also had e-moped to go to work and go down to the supermarket.

The bike is in perfect operating condition, runs smoothly and returns 50 mpg-5,5 l/100. When I bough it I noticed a slightly rough riding at low revs and higher consumption, but that was fixed when I replaced the carb evap hoses one of which was apparently craked by the nipple. I also had to replace recently, a fork gasket.

I must also admit I dropped it once at low speed, already replaced the brake lever and bar weigth. There are a couple of scratches on the right plastic tank fairings, and on the exhaust, see the pictures below.

The reson for selling is I'm leaving.

Selling price is 26.000 rmb.
    I also have a Kriptonite New York chain and two Xena disc locks (one with alarm) for another 2.000 rmb.

The bike is Tanggu district, belonging to Tianjin. For the Beijingners, there is a direct train there that takes about 50 minutes.

Cheers!
    Gorka.
    mugarragorka@gmail.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by gorka; 03-30-2014 at 12:18 AM.

2. #2 CF 650 NK for sale 
    Last edited by gorka; 02-17-2014 at 02:58 PM.

3. #3 CF 650 NK for sale 
    Last edited by gorka; 02-17-2014 at 02:58 PM.

4. #4 Re: CF 650 NK for sale 
    Last edited by gorka; 02-06-2014 at 06:33 AM.

5. #5 Re: CF 650 NK for sale 

New price: 24.000 rmb

7. #7 Re: CF 650 NK for sale 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Gorka!

So basically if I buy the bike, I need to ask a Chinese to get it under his name, right?

Best,

Hi csmik,
    I can't guarantee that (or any other) solution would work.
    The only thing I can do is send you a scan copy of my papers so you try to find out how you can use them.
    Best regards,
    Gorka.
    A brief update, the second fork also had the gasket just replaced and the bike has now 5800 km.

9. #9 Re: CF 650 NK for sale 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Alright.
    I'd be interested to check the papers yes. Also, an I easily transform the bike into the TR version? (with the case and everything).
    Cheers,

Hi csmik,
    Pls send me a pm with your email so I send you the docs.
    Transforming the NK into a TR? I think it would be more expensive than buying a TR in the first place, and i wouldn't be legal.
    Best regards, G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast